Board logo

Stoneleigh from Notts/Derbys/S Yorks
Jon Ison - 28/4/05 at 05:04 PM

Who's goining over in there car Sun or Mon ? I'm thinking of going either day depending on weather.

Prob been disscussed elswhere but any times set up to meet at the show, guess i'll be parking with bob n co in the MK bit.

Is it free to get in for kit car drivers ?

Heres to a bit of sunshine as up untill a few hours ago it looked like i could'nt make it, now i can.

[Edited on 28/4/05 by Jon Ison]

JoelP - 28/4/05 at 05:15 PM

free entry in a kitcar, i believe the meets in general are midday both days, at either the bar or the mk area? not sure exactly...

bob - 28/4/05 at 05:52 PM

I'm meeting a few people at either the MK area at midday ish both days,if i go to the bar i'll not see ANY of the show

Jon you'll gerrin free and its only a fiver to camp over the weekend,get ya tent out

mandbsheldon - 28/4/05 at 07:14 PM

I'll be going on Sunday morning. Are you coming straight down the M1? I'll be joining M1 at Jct24, about 9-9.30ish, if you want to meet.

Leigh.

Jon Ison - 28/4/05 at 09:13 PM

I would normally go M1 J28, down A38 too Derby, then A50 onto back lanes.....looks like it will have to be Monday for me, good weather report for sunday though.

mk blade - 29/4/05 at 04:10 PM

Just got gaskets today for engine rebuild so if I spend all day tomorow in garage I may make it in kit if not will be there in tin top.

Probably on sunday.

Tony.

Mk-Ninja - 29/4/05 at 08:10 PM

Jon, Ill be there Monday so hopefully will get to meet up at last.

Gordon

Jon Ison - 29/4/05 at 08:58 PM

yup, defo Monday 4 me too, will be over with my son, just got too drop seat in 1st, here's too a dry day.

wich way you going ? maybe we could meet up ? Uttoxeter way ?

[Edited on 29/4/05 by Jon Ison]

Marcus - 30/4/05 at 09:17 AM

Hopefully going Sunday and camping - wife wants to come too (oh well!)
See you there.

Marcus

Mk-Ninja - 30/4/05 at 12:53 PM

Jon, Looks like Im in the tintop with a car full so will look you out at the show. Will you be parking with the LCB or MK.

Gordon

Jon Ison - 30/4/05 at 12:56 PM

Most likley MK area but hoping to meet as many LCBuilders as poss...... and raid the odd BBQ too........

PAUL FISHER - 1/5/05 at 02:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mk blade
Just got gaskets today for engine rebuild so if I spend all day tomorow in garage I may make it in kit if not will be there in tin top.

Probably on sunday.

Tony.

Tony got your u2u but could not reply to it for some reasonany way not got me car finished yet,trying to get it finished to get it down on the show on monday,so have a good sunday,hope weather keeps fine for you all

[Edited on 19/05/04 by PAUL FISHER]

Peteff - 1/5/05 at 06:06 PM

and had a cuppa. Saw Marcus and Dan, Conrod and a few others. Boiled the rad when I got there but I filled it up and it was o.k. all the way back so I think I'll ignore it . Nice to see a few faces and have a ride out.

phelpsa - 1/5/05 at 06:16 PM

You saw me but you wouldn't have known

Adam

Peteff - 1/5/05 at 06:29 PM

You should have said hello, send a picture so I know you next time

phelpsa - 1/5/05 at 06:55 PM

I would have done but you looked busy eating a sandwich!

Adam

flak monkey - 1/5/05 at 06:56 PM

Pete, you saw me too I think...

Think I got some good pics, just got to get them developed now...

David

phelpsa - 1/5/05 at 06:58 PM

I thought it would have looked a bit rude taking pics of Pete with a camera phone You might remember me, I was in a GSXR cap with my dad.

Adam

Peteff - 2/5/05 at 09:15 AM

I was having my picnic . You would have seen me later dismantling the car and scrounging in the bins for a pop bottle to fetch water to refill the rad

JoelP - 2/5/05 at 03:23 PM

i saw tractorboy in his car, given away by the 'tractorboy' written on his can!!

Jon Ison - 2/5/05 at 04:23 PM

Failed i'm afraid, spent the day at Donnington then got chased home by bloody great big black clouds throwing wet stuff all over us........