Board logo

Yorkshire meet Ackworth
DRC INDY 7 - 6/10/08 at 06:08 AM

Its that time again folks the second wednesdeay of the month so whos going to the angel pub in ackworth 7:30 pm

UncleFista - 6/10/08 at 10:31 AM

IF the weather's OK, IF we get the car insured in time and IF nothing falls off on it's first run since the big fix, then we might be there

chrisg - 6/10/08 at 11:27 AM

Yes

I'm taking bookings for Christmas too, let me know soon - deposit by November meet

Cheers

Chris

andyps - 6/10/08 at 10:30 PM

I might even manage to get there this month, but will be very late as I am working in Leeds until at least 9pm. May see you then.

andyps - 8/10/08 at 01:13 PM

For those going tonight, the active speed camera this morning was the one you will pass after leaving the pub in the Doncaster direction. I don't know when they are changed though so can't guarantee the others won't be doing anything this evening. Watch out for the yellow boxes!

DRC INDY 7 - 9/10/08 at 06:15 AM

Well what a turn out car park was jam pack full of 7's

only joking just me and chris g

chrisg - 9/10/08 at 10:37 AM

Probably better than the usual rif-raf that turn up!

Cheers

Chris

carlgeldard - 9/10/08 at 09:18 PM

Well I turned up at about 7.15 waited for a bit and then bugged off after 20 mins. I thought I'd turned up on the wrong night it was so lonely in the dark corner of the car park. I did think I'd gone dogging with the young courting couple in the car park. WAIT THAT WAS'NT YOU WAS IT CHRIS!!!

Carl

DRC INDY 7 - 10/10/08 at 07:27 AM

I got there a t 7:30 the courting couple where still there i too thought i had got the wrong night but no i waited then chris turned up and a good chat was had