Board logo

WANTED Zetec bike carb setup
David_17 - 16/6/11 at 06:40 PM

As per title, i'm looking for a set of bike carbs, manifold and management to fit a zetec.

Anyone got anything?

sm1ggles - 16/6/11 at 08:41 PM

i am in the middle of supercharging my zetec if all goes ok i will be selling a set of bike itbs on a zetec manifold with injectors

will121 - 16/6/11 at 08:41 PM

I have a webcon Alpha ignition only ECU unit K97017 details accessable from their website below, its got a base 2D 1.8/2litre zetec map and comes with wiring harness, air temp sensor, and crank sensor so should just plug straight into a zetec coil pack to run, it could be potentially remapped to full 3D map.
its designed to run with carbs, but i went injection in the end. im after £100 inc postage if you are interested

webcon ECU

But why do you want to go back to carbs after injection??

Krismc - 17/6/11 at 03:52 PM

Thats cheap

lewis - 17/6/11 at 04:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by will121
I have a webcon Alpha ignition only ECU unit K97017 details accessable from their website below, its got a base 2D 1.8/2litre zetec map and comes with wiring harness, air temp sensor, and crank sensor so should just plug straight into a zetec coil pack to run, it could be potentially remapped to full 3D map.
its designed to run with carbs, but i went injection in the end. im after £100 inc postage if you are interested

webcon ECU

Hi will I have some zx6r carbs with tps (I think I bought off you) and a 2.0l blacktop would this be ok for my setup? How does it compare to megajolt? I am interested in taking it off your hands if available cheers lewis,oh and could prob get it picked up to save faffing with postage cheers Lewis.

will121 - 17/6/11 at 06:41 PM

Hi, its sold as for the 1.8/2 litre silvertop so not sure what if any differance there is for the blacktop, differance between megajolt is the Webcon unit is if you wanted to remap it you wont be able to yourself DIY wise would need to take it to Webcon agent, currently 2D in that doesnt need a TPS feed, it has a TPS input and could be maped for full 3D map but would again think need a Webcon agent to do it

pintoavon - 20/6/11 at 09:40 AM

ive got some zzr1100 bike carbs

[Edited on 20/6/11 by pintoavon]

FASTdan - 21/6/11 at 10:51 AM

Got a nice set of CBR900's I can make a manifold up to suit for you.