Board logo

Can anybody do some fabrication for me??
oliwb - 31/8/09 at 08:36 AM

Hi Guys,

My welder is packed away as we are in the process of moving house, but we desperately need a simple bracket making for an upcoming order we have to fulfill. I was hoping someone might be willing to make it for me? I will attache the drawings and image of the required product. Its basically a few bits of 3mm or equivalent steel welded together. I can pay you either in t-shirts from our website http://www.kushclothing.co.uk or beer tokens or cash....I've marked the importnat dimensions on the drawings. The bracket has to comfortably slide over a 2in square box section piece of material in order to be used. Otherwise most other bits aren't too important size wise. I can post up a picture later of the existing bracket which it needs to replicate....
I'd be so grateful if anyone can help me out!

Thanks,
Oli.

oliwb - 31/8/09 at 08:39 AM

For some reason my photo archive isn't uploading! I can't put the image link in and our work computers have banned uploads with flickr and photobucket....if you could help please u2u or e-mail me and I'll forward the stuff......Thanks!

t16turbotone - 31/8/09 at 08:42 AM

i would be happy to help you out, although ime sure someone closer to you will come along. However offer still stands!

daviep - 31/8/09 at 09:40 AM

U2U sent

oliwb - 31/8/09 at 01:39 PM

Thanks everybody.....think Davie has kindly offered to help. Cheers, Oli.