Board logo

A day I'm happy with so far...
StevieB - 14/11/10 at 05:19 PM

It all started this morning - no. 1 boy slept in until 8am, which is a good 2 hours past normal time.

Then, my wife made bacon sarnies, which is a speciality of hers but not very often (not exactly in line with my normal fitness regime ).

At 9, I met a couple of mates in a village just outside York for a morning of Green Laning on motorbikes - very messy after all the recent rain but I only managed to fall of once (properly), thankfully without injury.

Finished at my mates house in Malton, quick hose down of the bikes and a brew, then choked the living daylights out of my bike all the way back to York 10 mins before the GP started. Wife had lunch ready as soon as I got there, with a good dinner on it's way too.

If every Sunday gos like this one, I'd be a happy man

speedyxjs - 14/11/10 at 05:25 PM

I got up at 7 (a nice lay in ), played a bit of f1 2010 on pc, did a bit of youtubing, watched the race and have been doing more youtubing, locostbuilders, facebook till now

omega0684 - 14/11/10 at 06:03 PM

I was up at 4am , in work for 5:30 am, including an hour commute , worked an 11 hour shift and then back home! just got back about half hour ago

Sh*t day in my book!

big-vee-twin - 14/11/10 at 06:26 PM

I've been doing this so not a bad day in the Garage

First Light Fitted
First Light Fitted

MakeEverything - 14/11/10 at 08:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by speedyxjs
I got up at 7 (a nice lay in ), played a bit of f1 2010 on pc, did a bit of youtubing, watched the race and have been doing more youtubing, locostbuilders, facebook till now

Uuuuur, still in your pants from yesterday then??

mangogrooveworkshop - 14/11/10 at 08:07 PM

got up and we rebuilt the bottom end of a kent

Ninehigh - 14/11/10 at 08:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by StevieB
It all started this morning - no. 1 boy slept in until 8am, which is a good 2 hours past normal time.

Then, my wife made bacon sarnies, which is a speciality of hers but not very often (not exactly in line with my normal fitness regime ).

At 9, I met a couple of mates in a village just outside York for a morning of Green Laning on motorbikes - very messy after all the recent rain but I only mana...

Hang on I don't have a bike..

Oh crap I slept through the alarm and I'm due at work in 10 mins!

Little twist on an Ed Byrne bit

flak monkey - 14/11/10 at 08:21 PM

Went for a ride on the bike this morning - no traffic, no wind, dry, great!

Then came back and tiled our kitchen - another job done.

So yeah, not a bad day.

Simon - 14/11/10 at 08:32 PM

Went to Remembrance Service (at church and War Memorial - not into religion but boys have to go with Cubs, but nice to have an opportunity to pay respects to those that actually deserve it.

Relaxing lunch, then dozed off for 1/2 hour, then went for bike ride. Dinner at mothers, now maybe doze in front of the telly.

Was there a gp on. Ah, must have been asleep

ATB

Simon

[Edited on 14/11/10 by Simon]

LoMoss - 14/11/10 at 08:57 PM

Had a cracking day at the heated mangogrooveworkshop. Started work on my xflow with a good wash down, bacon butties with some of Pats special sausage. Then set about the bottom end. Just arrived home and GF has ordered a chinese.

Thanks again Pat

Moss

RichardK - 14/11/10 at 09:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by LoMoss
bacon butties with some of Pats special sausage.

Quote of the year!

Ninehigh - 14/11/10 at 09:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RichardK
quote:

Quote of the year!

Is that the stuff that gives you nosebleeds? Is it Mr. Briss that makes it?

blakep82 - 15/11/10 at 08:31 AM

quote:
...with some of Pats special sausage.

whoa there!

mangogrooveworkshop - 19/11/10 at 07:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh
quote:
Originally posted by RichardK
quote:

Quote of the year!

Is that the stuff that gives you nosebleeds? Is it Mr. Briss that makes it?

http://www.africhef.com/Boerewors-Recipe.html is the sausage in question