Board logo

Not happy with service
Paul (Notts) - 25/1/08 at 05:54 PM

Not Happy

Placed an order with a big supplier of kit car parts last Saturday for a Fog light switch ( their web site said it was a stock item ). Phoned up today to see why it had not yet arrived, to be told that its out of stock and they hope to get some in next week., If they do they may be able to get it to me by next Saturday.

Explained that this was cutting it fine with my SVA the following week.

Last night placed an order with Screwfix and it arrived this morning - thats Service.

Last order I placed with Rally Desighn also arrived the next day..

Paul.

andybod - 25/1/08 at 06:01 PM

got a landrover /mini one you can have if helps with sva at risk of being slated i;de say name and shame

StevieB - 25/1/08 at 06:02 PM

I used to think Rally Design were good, but after the last few things 've bought from them I now realise they are second to none

I rang them on a thursday asking about braided hoses for the Wilwood calipers, they made some up to my spec and they were with me by Friday - if only the rest of the industry was that good!

bob tatt - 25/1/08 at 06:38 PM

rally design are awsome ordered some wilwoods from them and the main guy phoned me back with some advice about cylinder size to make sure i got the right one totaly un prompted by me superb and like you say they deliver the next day and its correct

stevec - 25/1/08 at 06:42 PM

I have 2 that will pass SVA, If you get stuck you can have one for postage cost.
Can post in the morning.
Steve.

[Edited on 25/1/08 by stevec]

zxrlocost - 25/1/08 at 06:55 PM

I have a savage one you can borrow if you return it me afterwards

ta chris

Paul (Notts) - 25/1/08 at 07:26 PM

Thanks for all the offers ...

Hopefull the one I have ordered will be ready to send out next week . If i dont have it by next Saterday Ill cancell the order and get one from a better source.

Only need It because the one I have fitted stoped working the other day . ( seems the internal light has gone. .. I have check feed and earth and they are ok. )

Paul

BenB - 25/1/08 at 07:50 PM

Name and shame???

I'd ditto that RalDes are the badgers nadgers!!! Excellent service!!!