Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Luego owners at Newark
Paul (Notts)

posted on 16/6/08 at 06:11 PM Reply With Quote
Damaged a shoulder muscle and ligaments on Saturday morning so not sure If I will be able to drive down to Newark or not.

Had the arm in a sling for the last few days so hope it will have recovered by Friday ( enough to change gear any way!)

On the bright side, having been unable to drive the kit car, I have spent the last two days giving it a good one armed clean and polish. It’s never looked so clean in its short life

Paul.

ps. even polished the roll bar

edit - polish the roll bar is a big mistake as your hands slip off it when you try to lean on it!!!

[Edited on 16/6/08 by Paul (Notts)]

NeilP

posted on 16/6/08 at 08:47 PM Reply With Quote
Mark,

You're just scared of loosing to my cosworth in a fair fight - bring it on matey

p.s. We said we'd do the Luego brass (well stainless) section: 4, 6, 8 and 10 cylinders in perfect 'harmony'!

Paul: Methinks you need a minder...

[Edited on 16/6/2008 by NeilP]

If you pay peanuts...
Mentale, yar? Yar, mentale!
Drive it like you stole it!

Dave J

posted on 17/6/08 at 10:22 AM Reply With Quote
Should be there on Saturday all being well.

One armed cleaning Paul?. Wringing out the chammy must have been an experience

Cheers Lads,

Dave

jollygreengiant

posted on 17/6/08 at 06:26 PM Reply With Quote
Friday night is my daughters 'prom' night. So at this moment my plans are somewhat variable. My aim is to pack the car while she is out and then travel as soon as she gets in (I think she is staying at home). This should get me to Newark some time about or probably after midnight. So if I wake anyone when I/We get there I apologise in advance.

I presume that we will be camping in the usual area, to the left of main gate and on the right hand side of the roadway.
I also take it that we are all doing the 'usual' bring what we can and make the rest up when we are there.
Did we ever sort out the banner issues.

Safe driving everyone and I look forward to seeing you all again. Lets have a really good turn out.

Enjoy.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

Andybarbet

posted on 17/6/08 at 10:06 PM Reply With Quote
We will be there saturday lunchtime ish all being well, hope theres room in the usual spot, will have both kids with us so i hope your all feeling energetic

First time camping for the 4 year old, if all else fails, we will tie him to one of those things that screw in the ground like you tie your dog lead to

Steve Lovelock

posted on 18/6/08 at 06:15 PM Reply With Quote
The number plate arrived today so I'll be at Newark this weekend, even if it poors with rain. Well, I suppose that as I have only done 30 miles in the car there is the posibility that something could fall off on the way, so, I should say that I'll be there as long as the car can take it!
rusty nuts

posted on 18/6/08 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paul (Notts)
Damaged a shoulder muscle and ligaments on Saturday morning so not sure If I will be able to drive down to Newark or not.

Steerings not that heavy Paul and with the torque you have once your in 4th you shouldn't need to change gear.

Paul (Notts)

posted on 18/6/08 at 08:14 PM Reply With Quote
I'll be there!!!!

mark-wiring

posted on 18/6/08 at 10:10 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NeilP
Mark,

You're just scared of loosing to my cosworth in a fair fight - bring it on matey

p.s. We said we'd do the Luego brass (well stainless) section: 4, 6, 8 and 10 cylinders in perfect 'harmony'!

Paul: Methinks you need a minder...

[Edited on 16/6/2008 by NeilP]

You got no chance mate if i take the exhausts off lol its prob quieter than yours with them on even tho is over twice the size engine, 4 more cylinders oh and 300+bhp lol.

Your going down!!! lol

See ya saturday for a beer

http://www.v10viento.co.uk
Have to recommend
http://www.extraefi.co.uk/
For all Megasquirt needs

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.