Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Can anybody do some fabrication for me??
oliwb

posted on 31/8/09 at 08:36 AM Reply With Quote
Can anybody do some fabrication for me??

Hi Guys,

My welder is packed away as we are in the process of moving house, but we desperately need a simple bracket making for an upcoming order we have to fulfill. I was hoping someone might be willing to make it for me? I will attache the drawings and image of the required product. Its basically a few bits of 3mm or equivalent steel welded together. I can pay you either in t-shirts from our website http://www.kushclothing.co.uk or beer tokens or cash....I've marked the importnat dimensions on the drawings. The bracket has to comfortably slide over a 2in square box section piece of material in order to be used. Otherwise most other bits aren't too important size wise. I can post up a picture later of the existing bracket which it needs to replicate....
I'd be so grateful if anyone can help me out!

Thanks,
Oli.

If your not living life on the edge you're taking up too much room!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
oliwb

posted on 31/8/09 at 08:39 AM Reply With Quote
For some reason my photo archive isn't uploading! I can't put the image link in and our work computers have banned uploads with flickr and photobucket....if you could help please u2u or e-mail me and I'll forward the stuff......Thanks!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
t16turbotone

posted on 31/8/09 at 08:42 AM Reply With Quote
i would be happy to help you out, although ime sure someone closer to you will come along. However offer still stands!
daviep

posted on 31/8/09 at 09:40 AM Reply With Quote
U2U sent
oliwb

posted on 31/8/09 at 01:39 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks everybody.....think Davie has kindly offered to help. Cheers, Oli.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.