New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU Such kind people not
mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 14/5/11 at 09:55 AM Reply With Quote
CAN I TRUST YOU Such kind people not

CAN I TRUST YOU
Such kind people not

Greetings to you and your Family!

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to choose you amongst the numerous internet users in the world. I come in peace. Just carefully read and digest the message below.

I am Mother Emily Abery Keith, 87 Years old woman and the wife of Late Sir Abery Keith who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva.

After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and now I am old. Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets to several charity homes/less privilege in different countries. I and my husband also agreed to render support to an unknown individual we have not met before due to the fact that when we were still young in life we received an anonymous help from an individual we did not know and which we have not being able to know till date.

Three weeks ago I deposited a cheque in the sum of Ј5,800,000.00 British Pound with DHL DELIVERY COMPANY to deliver to you upon your contact with them, but I was unable to notify you timely because of my ill health, Contact the COMPANY as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date on the cheque.

I have paid the delivering cost, the Insurance premium and clearance Certificate fee. The only money you are expected to pay is Ј250 British Pounds for the Security Keeping of the cheque for three weeks. I would have paid the fee but the security department in charge of the safe keeping of the draft insisted that I should not because they don't know when you will be contacting them and to avoid further cost.

Do Contact the Security Department of DHL EXPRESS immediately with the contact info below:

Contact Person: Mr. Micheal Heilman

Email Address: mike_dhl@scammer.con

Tel: +44 702 666666

You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to provide you with the method they wish to use in receiving their accrued security keeping fee of Ј250 British Pounds for their immediate action.

1. Postal address:
2. Full Names:
3. Direct telephone number:

Security Keeping Code: (xxx/5678/dhl)

Be also notified that I will no longer be reading my emails or surfing the internet as I have retired completely from the outside world to my ranch, at this moment I have nothing to do with cars, emails and other luxuries, all further correspondence should be forwarded to the courier company for the delivery of your cheque to you.

Good Luck

Mrs. Emily Abery Keith

coozer

posted on 14/5/11 at 09:57 AM Reply With Quote
Some people are just plain lucky

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

RichardK

posted on 14/5/11 at 10:03 AM Reply With Quote
Jammy barstuard

Gallery updated 11/01/2011

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
scootz

posted on 14/5/11 at 10:07 AM Reply With Quote
Don't forget about us Mango... !

It's Evolution Baby!

LoMoss

posted on 14/5/11 at 10:44 AM Reply With Quote
Watch its a trap. From her out doors FKA her indoors.

Moss

fesycresy

posted on 14/5/11 at 11:15 AM Reply With Quote
Couldn't you give them your ex wifes details

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

James

posted on 14/5/11 at 02:01 PM Reply With Quote
So it's:

"1032;5,800,000.00"

Is that £10billion? Man, that's a pretty good investment her husband made! Amazing we haven't heard of him... must like his privacy!

So, for that sort of cash you should be able to buy yourself a pretty nice kit!

You could even do us all a favour and pay Ford to make a new family sized car be RWD again! With a lightweight 2.0 engine that's Type 9 compatible!
Now that would be a legacy!

James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

bi22le

posted on 14/5/11 at 02:02 PM Reply With Quote
..... and to top it of your initials are EAK!!!!

[Edited on 14/5/11 by bi22le]

Track days ARE the best thing since sliced bread, until I get a supercharger that is!

Please read my ring story:
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/13/viewthread.php?tid=139152&page=1

Me doing a sub 56sec lap around Brands Indy. I need a geo set up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHksfvIGB3I

MakeEverything

posted on 14/5/11 at 02:48 PM Reply With Quote
The 7th September 2008 was a Sunday.......

Kindest Regards,
Richard.

...You can make it foolProof, but youll never make it Idiot Proof!...

flange nut

posted on 14/5/11 at 04:18 PM Reply With Quote
I like the email address, mike_dhl@scammer.con . That could be a clue.

Geoff

Macbeast

posted on 14/5/11 at 04:26 PM Reply With Quote
The crash was on 2nd September, not the 7th. His name was Keith Abery, not Abery Keith and he wasn't a Sir

Go for it anyway Mango - you never know.

[Edited on 14/5/11 by Macbeast]

I'm addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop anytime.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.