Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: For Sale:- Parrot CK3200 LS-Colour Bluetooth Hands-Free In Car Telephone Kit...
Steve Hignett

posted on 20/6/11 at 02:41 AM Reply With Quote
For Sale:- Parrot CK3200 LS-Colour Bluetooth Hands-Free In Car Telephone Kit...

Hi all,

Here I have for sale my now un-needed Parrot CK3200 LS-Color Bluetooth Hands-Free In car telephone Kit.

I am aware that I can sell it on ebay, but as per my previous posts of stuff for sale, I really do hate ebay and paypal!

As is often mentioned (and often slagged off!) I do have a genuine reason for sale! I lost my job and so far have been unable to find work, and as soon as the insurance runs out on my car, that will be up for sale too (approx 2/3 weeks and a pretty cheap Mondeo will be on here!).

Obviously I'm not happy about selling stuff, but I'm pretty desperate just to make sure that the next 1 or 2 motgage payments are made, so I'm selling as much decent stuff as I can!

This model of HandsFree kit is very simple to use and is in perfect working order. In fact I only had it in the BMW for a few weeks, so it has been used relatively little!
It is Bluetooth, so you don't even need to get your phone out of your pocket, so this avoids any dodgy Police saying "that you had it in your hand" etc.

The colour screen obviously makes it a considerable amount easier and is why I paid extra over the normal decent Parrot handsfree kits, and Parrot themselves are a good in car system.

This particular model goes (ends) on ebay from anything from around £60 when found with missing: Microphone/leads/instructions/box etc and upto around £100 plus P+P when complete.

This is 100% ccomplete including box, packaging instructions etc and even a set of multi-car stereo removal "pins".

I would obviously be more than happy to help over the phone with the installation into your car if you are in any way unsure, and if you have a BMW then thats an even better deal as the wiring add-on for the BM was another £20 on top of my purchase price and I'll include that in the sale for free if needed.

I would like £75 (plus P+P at cost) for it. I know this is a pretty healthy price but it is a great unit in first class condition and I really need the money since losing my job, so if you are going to try and offer me less, then feel free but please bear this in mind!

Any Questions, please ask on here or drop me a U2U...

Kind regards and thanks in advance,

Steve

This last photo is of the BMW round pin adaptor that I had to pay an extra £16.99 plus P+P extra for the car I had the Parrot HandsFree in...

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

davestarck

posted on 20/6/11 at 02:25 PM Reply With Quote
!st dibs please. U2U sent

[Edited on 20/6/11 by davestarck]

Steve Hignett

posted on 20/6/11 at 09:34 PM Reply With Quote
And replied Dave! (sorry it took me so long)

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.