Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: S2000 Indy
PAUL FISHER

posted on 11/3/06 at 03:59 PM Reply With Quote
S2000 Indy

Had a great morning down at MK,thanks Chris,for the passenger ride,in the all new S2000,AWESOME,is a over used word,but it best describes this car,the torque,is unbelievable,it accelerates from 10mph in 5th gear,smoothly,all the way round to the 9000rpm red line,and the flashing red light,screaming for another gear,so much for you taking it easy with this one Chris until you get the hang of it,at one point on a straight,we were accelerating in 3rd and 4th gear and breaking traction,and this was at between 80mph and 100mph great fun
Chris and his car will be available for passenger rides at Oulton park,I suggest,you get your ride booked A.S.A.P,you will not be disapointed.
My other treat that morning was when Phil asked me to take out his new demo car,powered by the gsxr 1000 K2 engine,I did not need asking twice,I was in belted up and off,after giving the engine and R888's time to warm up,I started to push it along a little bit,and was realy suprised how much more power it had compared to my 929 injection blade,could have something to do with the extra 750 +rpm which proved very usefull,Ive always thought my blade could do with an extra 500rpm before it hits the rev limiter,as it l feels like it still producing power before the limiter cuts in.anyway back to the car for a new build it felt already well sorted,with a great gearbox,this again will be one to keep an eye out for at Oulton,and again will be available for passenger rides ,should be a great day.

[Edited on 19/05/04 by PAUL FISHER]

Grahame L

posted on 11/3/06 at 04:18 PM Reply With Quote
Sounds as though you will be doing an engine transplant in yours soon Paul??

But honestly how much quicker is the s2000 compared to a bike bec? Can't be that much can it?????

OX

posted on 11/3/06 at 04:30 PM Reply With Quote
hehehe nice one,,cant wait to see it
ed_crouch

posted on 11/3/06 at 04:33 PM Reply With Quote
Turbo kit for the S2000 Indy, Chris. Go on. Do it. Now. A turbo tends to quiten the exhaust note anyway. Do it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ultimate-Racing-Honda-S2000-Turbo-Kit-NEW-IN-BOX_W0QQitemZ4619692664QQcategoryZ40019QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Defo quicker than a bec then!

Ed.

[Edited on 11/3/06 by ed_crouch]

I-iii-iii-iii-ts ME!

Hurrah.

www.wings-and-wheels.net

Hellfire

posted on 11/3/06 at 04:41 PM Reply With Quote
Pity we missed today - sounds like you had loads of fun. Book me in for a passenger ride at Oulton Chris (If not before) It sounds like great fun.

PS. Does it make your ears bleed???

Phil

[Edited on 11-3-06 by Hellfire]

mandbsheldon

posted on 11/3/06 at 04:46 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry I missed that one. Was at MK this morning, but left early because I had the little lad with me. He gets board quickly. How do I book my test ride Chris? Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
Paul, did you see the state of that Susuki, Phil had been given a lesson in grass tracking.

Grahame L

posted on 11/3/06 at 04:47 PM Reply With Quote
Get what you mean Chris!! Less work and just as much fun, can't wait to see it!
mk blade

posted on 11/3/06 at 07:45 PM Reply With Quote
Was down at MK this morning but had to leave early, dam shame I missed you would have loved a ride in the car chris.

Next time tho.

Tony.

PS. I want a ride a oulton park ok.

donut

posted on 12/3/06 at 09:57 AM Reply With Quote
Chris: Will your car be on the MK stand at Stoneleigh? Can't wait to see it.

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.