Board logo

Out to play in the sunshine
Blackbird Rush - 10/10/10 at 07:48 PM

Had our first proper blat today since getting the registration, suspension needs setting and the gearshifter needs adjustment apart from that she flys

joemotion - 10/10/10 at 07:55 PM

looks nice! where you get your exhaust can from and also your front cycle wings as look good!

jacko - 10/10/10 at 08:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by joemotion
looks nice! where you get your exhaust can from and also your front cycle wings as look good!

The exhaust can looks like one of Andy W 's
Jacko
can
can

[Edited on 10/10/10 by jacko]

r1bob - 10/10/10 at 08:12 PM

nice mate!! those toyo's are a rare find!

GBaggott - 10/10/10 at 08:16 PM

It was a beautiful day, the toys came out to play. Your DAX is looking good

Turbo mx5 and MNR zx14
Turbo mx5 and MNR zx14

nick205 - 10/10/10 at 08:20 PM

Looks great!

Alwas loved the shape of the Dax front wings and how close people get them to the tyres.

On the flip side, never beenquite so keen on the Dax oblong headlamps - prefer round myself (still looks great all the same mind).

joemotion - 10/10/10 at 08:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jacko
quote:

The exhaust can looks like one of Andy W 's
Jacko
can
can

[Edited on 10/10/10 by jacko]

where did he get that from? looking to get a similar one soon however could do with one cheaper than the wunoff ones out there

iscmatt - 10/10/10 at 08:43 PM

Love the cycle wings plus the interesting indicator on them too! Looks like a crazy IVA type thing, you have done it neatly though, looks great!

dunk3 - 10/10/10 at 09:16 PM

Also had mine out today in the sunshine

[img][/img]

[Edited on 10/10/10 by dunk3]

[Edited on 10/10/10 by dunk3]

Blackbird Rush - 11/10/10 at 12:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by iscmatt
Love the cycle wings plus the interesting indicator on them too! Looks like a crazy IVA type thing, you have done it neatly though, looks great!

Yes IVA repeater anthough i kinda like it, makes removing the wheel a bit tricky though.

Blackbird Rush - 11/10/10 at 12:25 PM

quote:

Thanks,

Cycle wings are std dax.

can was bought 2nd hand so dont know who modified it originally, however its an R1 carbon can, but its similar to the pics posted above.

Blackbird Rush - 11/10/10 at 12:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by r1bob
those toyo's are a rare find!

In what way?

r1bob - 20/11/10 at 09:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Blackbird Rush
quote:
Originally posted by r1bob
those toyo's are a rare find!

In what way? [/quote

TOYO have exhausted there supplies , most outlet's for toyo's wont start getting them untill jan 2011,, i've been waiting 3 month's for a pair.