Board logo

am srugglin how to upload some pics. help
raptor700 - 25/7/10 at 07:22 PM

hey guys i have finished my car and thought i would show you all a pic of it finished, but not sure how, when i go to insert image it says what is url address am lost can you help thanks nick

onearmedbandit - 25/7/10 at 07:36 PM

I cant help you on that one sorry, but somebody pointed out that you have installed a kliktronic type system on your car and bike. If so, what is it like and do you recommend it. How much should I expect to pay etc.

Many thanks

raptor700 - 25/7/10 at 07:46 PM

yes thats true, i am paralysed from the waist down, my car has a auto clutch which when setup works awesome.

The klicktronic i have on my raptor and kit car and is awesome, quicker than any foot and hand movement, its lightening fast on the kit car there is a trickshifter which works with the klicktonic as they both know each other and teamed up together so they are wired together so full throttle, yes 14000rpm press the upshift and it slots in it is so good everyone who i take out cant beleive it down shifts it blips the throttle, so you never have to touch the clutch up or down.

danni from mk took mine out he was so impressed he has fitted it to his race car now everyone is wanting one.
]
the klicktronic is £500
trickshifter is £300 and worth every penny

[Edited on 25/7/10 by raptor700]

40inches - 25/7/10 at 07:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by raptor700
hey guys i have finished my car and thought i would show you all a pic of it finished, but not sure how, when i go to insert image it says what is url address am lost can you help thanks nick

Put the photo in your archive, open said photo, copy the address at bottom of photo and paste into your post.
Like this: . img]http://locostbuilders.co.uk/upload/DSC03257.JPG[/img .I have missed out the opening and closing bracket or you would see 2 photos

[Edited on 25-7-10 by 40inches]

40inches - 25/7/10 at 08:05 PM

quote:

there is a trickshifter which works with the klicktonic as they both know each other and teamed up together so they are wired together so full throttle, yes 14000rpm press the upshift and it slots in

Is there much of a problem getting them to talk to each other, or is it plug and play?

raptor700 - 25/7/10 at 08:18 PM

nice one thanks.

you have to wire them together i wouldn say plug and play as such but you just have to solder wires together well woth it will give the pics a go thanks

big_wasa - 25/7/10 at 08:27 PM

[img][/img]

onearmedbandit - 25/7/10 at 09:02 PM

quote:
yes thats true, i am paralysed from the waist down, my car has a auto clutch which when setup works awesome.

The klicktronic i have on my raptor and kit car and is awesome, quicker than any foot and hand movement, its lightening fast on the kit car there is a trickshifter which works with the klicktonic as they both know each other and teamed up together so they are wired together so full throttle, yes 14000rpm press the upshift and it slots in it is so good everyone who i take out cant beleive it down shifts it blips the throttle, so you never have to touch the clutch up or down.

danni from mk took mine out he was so impressed he has fitted it to his race car now everyone is wanting one.
]
the klicktronic is £500
trickshifter is £300 and worth every penny

Many thanks for the info, did you fit and set it up yourself?

40inches - 26/7/10 at 08:25 AM

It apears that Trickshifter have been taken over by Flatshifter, and the prices have doubled £675 for the Pro (the one with downchange) + £182 for the Kliktronic interface box =£857, and a further £586 if you havn't got a Kliktronic already. That's £1443 to you sir