Board logo

WTD Cosworth 4x4 Throttle Body Linkage
DixieTheKid - 28/8/11 at 08:58 AM

Hello all,

Does anyone have / does anyone know where i can get the arm and spring thats attached to a Cosworth 4x4 Throttle Body? Its the arm & spring pictured below that the thrttole cable connects to.

[Edited on 28/8/11 by DixieTheKid]

major - 28/8/11 at 09:36 AM

This guy has a complete building full of TB's, springs and Links, so perhaps he can help you with
your problem....

http://www.montronic.nl

DixieTheKid - 28/8/11 at 11:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by major
This guy has a complete building full of TB's, springs and Links, so perhaps he can help you with
your problem....

http://www.montronic.nl
Nice one! ill give him a try.

BaileyPerformance - 28/8/11 at 01:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DixieTheKid
Hello all,

Does anyone have / does anyone know where i can get the arm and spring thats attached to a Cosworth 4x4 Throttle Body? Its the arm & spring pictured below that the thrttole cable connects to.

The bit that attaches to the throttle body nipple comes with the throttle cable, there is no linkage or arm. All you need to do is buy a cable and make a bracket to hold the cable. (on a cosworth the bracket is mounted on the inlet manifold) It is a simple thing, 90deg bend with square hold for cable.

DixieTheKid - 28/8/11 at 05:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BaileyPerformance
quote:
Originally posted by DixieTheKid
Hello all,

The bit that attaches to the throttle body nipple comes with the throttle cable, there is no linkage or arm. All you need to do is buy a cable and make a bracket to hold the cable. (on a cosworth the bracket is mounted on the inlet manifold) It is a simple thing, 90deg bend with square hold for cable.

Ive checked that, the throttle cable comes as is. The nipple on the throttle body clips onto the cable. This is the bit i need.