Board logo

Wicked Fire Starter
Peteff - 20/10/11 at 02:17 PM

I just called in at the local bike shop, I drop in most days for a brew and a chat. They just sold a bike to a little bloke with piercings and a dodgy looking cap, it was Keith Flint of Prodigy and he's bought an old 900 Honda. He fetched it in a 180bhp VW van. I hope he enjoys it

Johneturbo - 20/10/11 at 02:43 PM

I thought you was talking about her

Ninehigh - 20/10/11 at 03:40 PM

Yeah he always wears that cap now, you think that hairstyle he had in the 90s was cut that way?

Steve Hignett - 20/10/11 at 05:10 PM

I remember reading a Perdormance Bikes article, where two of the band (obv Keith was one of them) and their manager were taken by the PB lot to an empty track day, it was raining hard and yet Keith was taking the pee out of the fast guys, the other fella was alright but came off, but the manager fell off int he paddock and refused to go out...

Good article. They were all on new Blades

BigFaceDave - 5/11/11 at 09:17 PM

I have heard (from more than one person so it must be true! ) about Keith going into the Ferrari showroom in Colchester and asking for a test drive and they told him he could'nt afford anything and asked him to leave, thinking he was a time waster so he left and came back 2 hours later with a carrier bag full of cash and said "I'll take that one!"

iank - 5/11/11 at 10:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BigFaceDave
I have heard (from more than one person so it must be true! ) about Keith going into the Ferrari showroom in Colchester and asking for a test drive and they told him he could'nt afford anything and asked him to leave, thinking he was a time waster so he left and came back 2 hours later with a carrier bag full of cash and said "I'll take that one!"

If I were in that position (not likely in this life) I'd turn up outside their dealership in my new Lambo and ask to talk to the owner who'd just lost my business

MakeEverything - 5/11/11 at 10:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by iank
quote:
Originally posted by BigFaceDave

If I were in that position (not likely in this life) I'd turn up outside their dealership in my new Lambo and ask to talk to the owner who'd just lost my business

I think i would put the cash on the desk of the salesman in the ferrari garage, and call him a few names before taking the money somewhere else.

bmseven - 5/11/11 at 10:16 PM

He aint got a Ferrari