Board logo

Big favour in the leics area please
GBaggott - 22/4/11 at 05:20 PM

Hi,
We've got our first MOT on the MNR tomorrow and we'd completely forgot about tyres, currently the toyo 888s are past the wear mark and we would prefer not to change the tyres as I think they have a few more trackdays in them.

Could anybody in the Leicester area (I live in Anstey) lend us some 13" wheels with passable tyres please? we'll swap with our Compomitive wheels and 888s for the 'loan time'

MOT is 8:30 tomorrow morning

Big favour and a bit last minute I know , cheers Gareth 07970519373

MikeR - 22/4/11 at 06:18 PM

If you're still not sorted, give me a call (i'll u2u you my number). I think i've got some ford capri wheels with legal tyres on them - not sure i've got a matched set or that the rubber is so old its not cracked so try others first. I live in Nuneaton - i'll u2u the post code as well.

HowardB - 22/4/11 at 07:30 PM

would if I could but I'm sure that the fury is on 14"s Ford fit.

would they fit?

HowardB - 23/4/11 at 07:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by GBaggott
Hi,
We've got our first MOT on the MNR tomorrow and we'd completely forgot about tyres, currently the toyo 888s are past the wear mark and we would prefer not to change the tyres as I think they have a few more trackdays in them.

Could anybody in the Leicester area (I live in Anstey) lend us some 13" wheels with passable tyres please? we'll swap with our Compomitive wheels and 888s for the 'loan time'

MOT is 8:30 tomorrow morning

Big favour and a bit last minute I know , cheers Gareth 07970519373

just a quick question, which kit friendly testing station did you use?

thanks