Board logo

Happy days!! 2 wheel related!
franky - 7/9/09 at 07:47 PM

Had my bike set up.... 137bhp at the wheel and 85lb/ft of torque between 4-9250rpm. Not bad for a v-twin Oh its 100bhp at the wheel at 5000rpm too!

Its now so much better to ride. I can highly recommend torque tune for dyno work..... 2 or 4 wheel.

Coose - 7/9/09 at 07:59 PM

Worrizit?

franky - 7/9/09 at 08:05 PM

Moto morini corsaro velcoe.

this...

bigpig - 7/9/09 at 08:33 PM

Its a lovley bit of Italian art.

You don't actually own an Italian bike you just rent it from the garage between repairs

franky - 7/9/09 at 08:52 PM

touch wood this one behaves. It did nearly make my chest explode with the deep deep sound it was making on the overun!

I've got a vid of it but without 19" speakers you wouldn't get the full effect!

one day i'll put one of the engines in a kit car.

Coose - 8/9/09 at 07:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by bigpig

You don't actually own an Italian bike you just rent it from the garage between repairs

That's the beauty of my Cagiva Raptor - Japanese engine, loom and gubbins!

That Morini is a nice piece of kit!

bigpig - 9/9/09 at 03:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Coose
quote:

That's the beauty of my Cagiva Raptor - Japanese engine, loom and gubbins!

That Morini is a nice piece of kit!

I love the look of Raptors, wanted to buy one myself, then Cagiva ran out of money or something for a while before a buy out.

Coose - 10/9/09 at 07:52 AM

quote:
I love the look of Raptors, wanted to buy one myself, then Cagiva ran out of money or something for a while before a buy out.

Owned by Harley now(!), though I doubt you'll see a new TL-engined Raptor being produced. There are a few second-hand bargains to be had, and if you do pick one up drop me a line and I'll tell you how to sort the suspension (it's dreadful as standard!).