Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Ryan Giggs .........
MikeR

posted on 22/5/11 at 02:45 PM Reply With Quote
One thing i do know is under UK law you can not disclaim your liabilities. When you see a sign in a car park saying the owners are not liable etc ..... if they are liable under law, irrespective of what the sign says they are actually liable. The sign is an attempt to get people not to sue and to try and give them room to wiggle when you do sue....... bearing in mind the rule of thumb previously said about the law and the depth of your pocket.

Hey ho ............ I'll leave this thread to run its course

woodster

posted on 22/5/11 at 02:58 PM Reply With Quote
It looks like his lawyers will be making a mint out of him if he sues everyone talking about him on the web, add wikipedia to the list along with google, Twitter and facebook ....... A newspaper in Spain has printed the story on the web .... If I was him I'd be a man about it and come clean .. So to speak
iank

posted on 22/5/11 at 04:37 PM Reply With Quote
Sunday Herald has apparently identified the player.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13491086
http://twitpic.com/50z730

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

Humbug

posted on 22/5/11 at 06:20 PM Reply With Quote
Yes, it's in the Sunday Herald

Apparently superinjunctions don't apply under Scottish law

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 23/5/11 at 11:43 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by johny p
football is for overpaid jummped up little faggots.. why the fans treat em like gods is beyond me.. pisses me right off when they are on 200 grand plus a week when we have doctors and surgeons saving little kids lives everyday of the week and only making that a year..

i cant stand the little pricks.. get em on the rugby pitch and see what they are made of.. a proper mans game!!!..

So true .....

MikeFellows

posted on 23/5/11 at 12:20 PM Reply With Quote
So Ryan Giggs banged a glamour model behind his wifes back (allegedly), takes out a super injunction to stop his invasion of privacy.

Then asks a court to force twitter to reveal the private details of its members, in itself an invasion of privacy.

so we have privacy v privacy, what a load of horse shit.

im no football fan, but i dont see the relevance to football being banded around on here. 'put a football player on a rugby pitch - blah blah', how about put a rugby player in the octagon and see what they are made of?, works with all sports, all the way up to bare knuckle street fights!

blakep82

posted on 23/5/11 at 12:28 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by johny p
football is for overpaid jummped up little faggots.. why the fans treat em like gods is beyond me.. pisses me right off when they are on 200 grand plus a week when we have doctors and surgeons saving little kids lives everyday of the week and only making that a year..

i cant stand the little pricks.. get em on the rugby pitch and see what they are made of.. a proper mans game!!!..

don't rugby players try and put each other off in scrums, by sticking their fingers in each others bums, and grabbing each others balls?

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/10/leon-pryce-ball-grab-376678
http://www.vidmax.com/video/6762/Rugby_player_sticks_his_finger_up_opponent_s_ass/

seems a bit homo to me

anyway, given half a chance at imogen thomas....

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

scootz

posted on 23/5/11 at 04:38 PM Reply With Quote
FINALLY OUT IN THE OPEN LINKY

It's Evolution Baby!

Yazza54

posted on 23/5/11 at 04:52 PM Reply With Quote
To be honest, if I'd been giving her one, I'd be taking a super duper injunction out on anyone who said it wasn't me.

I'm unhappy cos I eat and I eat cos I'm unhappy

jollygreengiant

posted on 23/5/11 at 05:08 PM Reply With Quote
So, now that everyone alledgedly knows the name of the person named in the super-injunction, football in manchester could get interesting. For instance;

Manchester will no longer be able to list him in the team side.

Should he get on the field then the commentators would not be able to mention his name, 'and the ball has been passed to, I sorry we can't tell you who, and we definately CAN'T tell you that he has just scored.'

The post office won't be able to handle any of his mail.

None of his sponsors or people that pay his wages will be able to pay him, although as far as most of us are concerned he probably has enough money.

and so it could go on.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

Humbug

posted on 23/5/11 at 05:29 PM Reply With Quote
Ryan Giggs Ryan Giggs Ryan Giggs! I can say the name now because it has been said in parliament and on the news

Ninehigh

posted on 23/5/11 at 10:25 PM Reply With Quote
Were we not allowed to say the Ryan Giggs cheated on his wife? Damn, if only this information was in the news somehow...

spiderman

posted on 24/5/11 at 01:47 AM Reply With Quote
Who is Ryan Giggs? Is he a locostbuilder I can't find his profile. Yawn!!!!!!!!

Spider

David Jenkins

posted on 24/5/11 at 07:06 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spiderman
Who is Ryan Giggs? Is he a locostbuilder I can't find his profile. Yawn!!!!!!!!

I believe that he gets paid to kick a bladder around a park... allegedly.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.