Author: Subject: Thanks to admin/mods
loggyboy

posted on 15/3/11 at 01:54 PM Reply With Quote
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=151451&page=2#pid1286104

:p

blakep82

posted on 15/3/11 at 02:00 PM Reply With Quote
grow up

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Ninehigh

posted on 16/3/11 at 03:27 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Agriv8
can I have a decaff as its too late for leaded coffee for me and chocolate given up for lent in the agriv8 house.

PS I Cut down to one cup of coffee a day and one cup of tea - 4 weeks in and talk about cold turkey ( from up to 7 or 8 cupps strong coffe 2 spoons of instant ) worse than giving up a 20 fags a day ( not quite true but it feels that way ) but doctos orders are doctors orders.

regards agriv8

While at work I pretty much solidly drink coffee from 9pm to 7am... I'm on day 3 of a week off and not touched any. So far I've been up at 6.30am ish and feeling ready for bed by 3pm... I hope that gets better!

Agriv8

posted on 17/3/11 at 12:43 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh
quote:
Originally posted by Agriv8
can I have a decaff as its too late for leaded coffee for me and chocolate given up for lent in the agriv8 house.

PS I Cut down to one cup of coffee a day and one cup of tea - 4 weeks in and talk about cold turkey ( from up to 7 or 8 cupps strong coffe 2 spoons of instant ) worse than giving up a 20 fags a day ( not quite true but it feels that way ) but doctos orders are doctors orders.

regards agriv8

While at work I pretty much solidly drink coffee from 9pm to 7am... I'm on day 3 of a week off and not touched any. So far I've been up at 6.30am ish and feeling ready for bed by 3pm... I hope that gets better!

dont forget your body is used to the fluid as well as the caffine I am now drinking 3 pints of water ( spaced througout the day ).

Starting tofeel a little more switched on but the main benefit if the 8 week old gets us up at 3am I can get back to sleep after gettinghim off.

main down side reading a 200 technical tender response is Flipin hard without cafine to keep the brain cells on edge, but feel a lot more laid back my coffe drinking dates back to nights ( 1 week out of 3 ).

Definatly feeling the benefit after 4 or 5 weeks.

Regards

Agriv8

Taller than your average Guy !
Management is like a tree of monkeys. - Those at the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. BUT Those at the bottom look up and see a tree full of a*seholes .............

MakeEverything

posted on 17/3/11 at 01:50 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
Apologies for the Gender mix up!

On a further note, why hasnt the thread where everyone is blantantly advocating speeding not been locked? Surely lots of people claiming to have driven at over twice the legal limit is just as bad as someone mentioning their stupid brother drug drove?

The isle of man roads are "Public Highway", as are the autobahns and autoroutes.

Kindest Regards,
Richard.

...You can make it foolProof, but youll never make it Idiot Proof!...

cliftyhanger

posted on 17/3/11 at 02:12 PM Reply With Quote
Not too much of th eunrestricted roads left on IoM these days, seems the speed limits are going further and further from the towns
Still, nice place to visit

steve m

posted on 17/3/11 at 02:25 PM Reply With Quote
I have to agree about the pointless thread about how fast have you driven. of which i doubt 20% had even achieved there written speed, hence me stating i had done over 200mph

The bit i feel we are losing, is that this forum originly was set about for us self builders of the book built sportscar. and 99% of the threads/comments were purely "build related questions"

But now the forum is filled up crap, mostly from twits who could not wire a plug, let alone build an Airfix model!

This place used to be the holy grail of all car related petrol heads, but has degenerated into mindless tittle tattle

Steve

mrwibble

posted on 17/3/11 at 04:01 PM Reply With Quote
as the mindless twat who started the afore mentioned thread, purely for the sake of sh*ts and giggles, can i ask we draw a line under this thread and let it die please. i still think it was just a bit of fun, but i'm tired of people not understanding why it was started and assuming because i didn't lace the thread with caveats about how i don't condone silly actions, its assumed i'm an idiot.

thanks.

Liam

posted on 17/3/11 at 05:04 PM Reply With Quote
Oooh! Instant ban for language like that...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr G

posted on 17/3/11 at 05:48 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by steve m
I have to agree about the pointless thread about how fast have you driven. of which i doubt 20% had even achieved there written speed, hence me stating i had done over 200mph

The bit i feel we are losing, is that this forum originly was set about for us self builders of the book built sportscar. and 99% of the threads/comments were purely "build related questions"

But now the forum is filled up crap, mostly from twits who could not wire a plug, let alone build an Airfix model!

This place used to be the holy grail of all car related petrol heads, but has degenerated into mindless tittle tattle

Steve

Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a
car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes
and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.