Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Anyone seen my old car?
matt.c

posted on 18/1/10 at 11:06 PM Reply With Quote
Anyone seen my old car?

Been missing my old indy for a little while now. Just wondered if anyone has seen it about? It went aberdeen way.

Dont you think sometimes you might have made a mistake.................................

Description
Description

EDIT: woops forgot to add pic!

[Edited on 18/1/10 by matt.c]

nick205

posted on 18/1/10 at 11:15 PM Reply With Quote
Oh yes

Not seen your car, but the new owner of my old Indy keeps emailing to tell me how much he's enjoying it!

Glad he's happy with it, but it really doens't make me feel great knowing it's not me drivng it

morcus

posted on 19/1/10 at 01:43 AM Reply With Quote
My dad has seen a few of his old cars after he's sold them and it always upsets him, the bloke that bought his Ranger put a massive dent in the tailgate with in two weeks of him selling it to a garage.

Even weirder, we saw one of his SD1's in a scrap yard from the road ontop of a couple of old granadas. He wanted to go back when they were open and buy it.

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

Danozeman

posted on 19/1/10 at 07:24 AM Reply With Quote
You should regret it its a very nice car.

If i ever sell mine i would never want to see it again.

Dan

Built the purple peril!! Let the modifications begin!!

http://www.eastangliankitcars.co.uk

Mr Whippy

posted on 19/1/10 at 07:55 AM Reply With Quote
Sorry not seen that around Aberdeen.

I’m the same about my beach buggy, even though its not getting used and probably won’t be for quite a while I couldn’t ever sell the wee sod as I know I would regret it forever more being my very first car and my first kit car, so many fond memory’s of it right back to when I was still at school sitting prelims 20 years ago

[Edited on 19/1/10 by Mr Whippy]

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
flak monkey

posted on 19/1/10 at 08:38 AM Reply With Quote
Told ya you'd regret it

If you fancy a dose of garage time, feel free to pop over

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

TimC

posted on 19/1/10 at 09:29 AM Reply With Quote
While filming for one of those 'Police, Camera, Action' type things in Cardiff last year one of the Highway Patrolmen spotted a Rover 200 Convertible he used to own. They followed it and checked the records - no MOT, TAX, Insurance etc. The copper ended up driving the sh**-box back to the police compound . Quite funny!

I was wondering this weekend where my Striker went. The guys I sold it to sold it again quite quickly (a stretch financially I guess as the car was a bargain!) That aside, Moorron has my MK (albeit with a chunk more power) and Daniel Mason still seems undecided as to what he's doing with my old MNR....

ETA: I'm looking forward to seeing 'my' Locost racing this season with its new owner.

[Edited on 19/1/10 by TimC]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.