Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: wtd: E36 coupe BMW parts
blakep82

posted on 14/3/10 at 10:21 PM Reply With Quote
wtd: E36 coupe BMW parts

just putting the feelers out for now, my mates BMW was trashed outside his house the other nite. no reason for it, seems there was a random fight outside and some pr!ck took it out on his car by throwing a bin off it several times. smashed front and rear windscreens, and dented just about every panel.

car's still drivable obviously, but i said i'd look to see whats about to replace parts.

looking mostly for front and rear windscreen, possibly some other panels and stuff to replace. he really wants shot of the car now as its completely ruined (not seen it myself) but while he's still got it, he needs to drive to work. i know there's a few E36's being broken on here at the minute, so wondered if anyone has anything useful laying about he might be interested in. obviously then i'd have to let him know and its up to him whether he wants anything for it, but just looking to see whats about

cheers

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 14/3/10 at 10:30 PM Reply With Quote
would it do the trip to rome

andyw7de

posted on 14/3/10 at 10:51 PM Reply With Quote
Ive got a bonnet and a boot with M3 spoiler on it and some side skirts all in silver left, just skipped wings and bumpers.

What engine is in his car?

Andy

[Edited on 14/3/10 by andyw7de]

blakep82

posted on 14/3/10 at 10:56 PM Reply With Quote
cheers andy, i shall let him know when i see him (might be a few days though)
if i remember right, its a 318.
i'll need to try and get a look at this car. said i'd help with bodywork if i can. quite looking forward to driving it to mine with no windows lol

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

pdm

posted on 15/3/10 at 08:16 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

I'm in Derby - I've got windscreen and rear screen but for a saloon if that's any help.

They are still in the car though at the moment...

cheers
Paul

blakep82

posted on 15/3/10 at 02:09 PM Reply With Quote
thanks so far everyone. sent this page to him and he's still thinking what to do. he might break it for spares. he says definitely buying something else though

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.