Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Where can I get savage switch engraved aluminium top part (fallen off)
Gergely

posted on 27/4/10 at 04:55 PM Reply With Quote
Where can I get savage switch engraved aluminium top part (fallen off)

Hi, just realised after a short blast that my fog switch Savage switch has lost its top cap. Or in fact only the thin aluminium engraved legend part... the glue let go it seems. Annoying...
Anyone knows if I could get only the aluminium part separately somewhere or do I have to buy a whole switch again?

Thanks!
Gergely

Our build pictures

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
eznfrank

posted on 27/4/10 at 05:32 PM Reply With Quote
I got some free of charge just emailed the manufacturer. I can send you the email address when I get home or if you do a search for savage and my user name it should be on there.

[Edited on 27/4/10 by eznfrank]

eznfrank

posted on 27/4/10 at 06:29 PM Reply With Quote
Sales@apem.co.uk - but just realised I have a spare rear fog one if you want it?

[Edited on 27/4/10 by eznfrank]

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 27/4/10 at 10:15 PM Reply With Quote
mine has fallen off as well so at 14 quid a shot they are taking the pish
thanks for the heads up on getting a new one

Gergely

posted on 28/4/10 at 08:32 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the responses eznfrank!
I would be very glad if you could provide me with the fog one. Thank you for your offer!
I am based in Hungary however, so why don't I first try to email the manufacturer as you said, and if that doesn't work out, I will take you up on your offer and Paypal you the cost of shipping, or sort it out somehow...
Thanks again!
Gergely

Our build pictures

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
eznfrank

posted on 28/4/10 at 10:54 AM Reply With Quote
yeah no problem, just send me a u2u message if you have no luck with them. I doubt postage will be much so don't worry about the ££.
Gergely

posted on 16/5/10 at 10:48 AM Reply With Quote
Just to let everyone know how great this site is and how great people are on this site, eznfrank has posted me a fog light label free of charge to help me out.
Thank you Ez, I really appreciate your help!
Gergely

Our build pictures

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.