Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Spotted, near Singleton crossroads nr Blackpool
james h

posted on 3/9/10 at 09:39 PM Reply With Quote
Spotted, near Singleton crossroads nr Blackpool

As above, I saw a seven tonight at about 9.30pm i think - looked like a locost maybe, with an orange/red nosecone.

Anyone off here?

James

cerbera

posted on 4/9/10 at 07:46 AM Reply With Quote
Wasn't me James

How's the rebuild going?

markie t

posted on 4/9/10 at 09:19 AM Reply With Quote
spotted, near singleton crossroads nr blackpool

think that could have been me, i live in poulton nr blackpool and have just bought myself an mk indy r1 with orange body and black arches a couple of weeks ago, it is my first ever bec and i can not stop driving it, just hope that the summer holds out for a bit longer so that i can get a few more miles in before its winter hibernation (boo hoo).
rusty nuts

posted on 4/9/10 at 09:53 AM Reply With Quote
Winter hibernation?? Whats that? Welcome to the forum
james h

posted on 4/9/10 at 12:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cerbera
Wasn't me James

How's the rebuild going?

Kind of slowly, but I have been away sorting out my house in London for uni next year.

But... even though after the accident I had in April, my insurance has gone down! Slightly weird, apparently the case is still pending despite me admitting fault to the police, my insurance company and the other driver. Oh well!

quote:
Originally posted by markie t
think that could have been me, i live in poulton nr blackpool and have just bought myself an mk indy r1 with orange body and black arches a couple of weeks ago, it is my first ever bec and i can not stop driving it, just hope that the summer holds out for a bit longer so that i can get a few more miles in before its winter hibernation (boo hoo).

I am hoping mine will be back on the road soon, otherwise I won't get to drive it much at all

There are quite often meets Lancaster/Kirkby Lonsdale way, I am sure there will be a couple more before winter sets in, so you'll have to join us one weekend!

markie t

posted on 4/9/10 at 05:58 PM Reply With Quote
thanks for the offer, i will try to come to a meet one weekend if someone can let me know when/where, are they on regular set days/dates of the month ?, or are they just organised at short notice on the forum site, good luck with the rebuild james, how badly damaged is it ?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.