Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Suzuki GSXR K1/2 engine / TURBO & Manifold etc
neo2

posted on 12/6/11 at 10:00 AM Reply With Quote
Suzuki GSXR K1/2 engine / TURBO & Manifold etc

Hi guys going to sell one of my spare engines if anyone is interested

GSXR 1000 K1/K2 ENGINE

Its a bit of an unknown to me this one actually as i bought of a guy whom also had it as a spare race engine for his isle of man TT bike last year he said it had all been cleaned and inspected and put back together and never used since, ive had it about 8 months and have collected enough spares to go with it to make a more or less complete package again in a fresh build, which was its intention as im building another car right now, but ive a few engine here and a new one as well all complete...Engine looks great and is clean i ts had a thread repair on the clutch cover to the casing but its been done properly and was years back apparently.. cheap GSXR 1000 engine though..

So this engine can come as just the engine or as much as you need to be honest ie, bodies, filter, loom, etc etc

obviously the price changes though....

IVE ALSO GOT A T3 TURBO AND MANIFOLD THAT ALSO WAS MY INTENTION TO TURBO THIS ENGINE AND RUN 6PSI OF BOOST AND OBTAIN CIRCULAR OF 210BHP QUITE RELIABLY SO IM TOLD...

So thats up for grabs too....

Engine £400

Turbo, plus manifold plus odds and ends that came with it casing pipes and stuff intercooler etc £300

loom, and throttle bodies etc all by negoitation as they are all cleaned and tested injectors just been matched etc etc

07527 995726
barnsey1971@aol.com

Pictures added turbo bolted up for pictures...

[Edited on 12/6/11 by neo2]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

neo2

posted on 12/6/11 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
Just to add chaps this is not a Turbo built engine its a standard engine , but i bought the turbo kit with the intension of turbo charging it, but never got round to it, so .... but the turbo kit is just trail bolted on just for the pictures etc..
neo2

posted on 14/6/11 at 09:39 PM Reply With Quote
Bttt
neo2

posted on 17/6/11 at 09:13 PM Reply With Quote
SOLD

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.