Abducted by an alien onto their ship!
They did something to me!
I am an alien in disguise
I was attacked / chased by a UFO
I have missing memory’s – Not drink
I wear foil hats

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: The Friday UFO poll - Tell the truth now...
Mr Whippy

posted on 31/10/08 at 09:39 AM Reply With Quote
The Friday UFO poll - Tell the truth now...

As a bit of Friday fun I thought I’d do something daft (what’s new then…?) and have a – Have you seen a UFO poll!

so no making things up or pictures of lampshades in windows like on you-tube’s

Tell us…have you been abducted?!

subjected to bizarre alien fetish probing

or been assimilated by the Borg!!

Apparently UFO’s are the second most looked at subject on the web

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
andyw7de

posted on 31/10/08 at 09:50 AM Reply With Quote
Wheres the " I've seen F A" button ?
theconrodkid

posted on 31/10/08 at 09:51 AM Reply With Quote
coming home from werk one morning i got a spooky cold feeling i was being watched,there was a weird wooing noise behind me,i was well spooked but thought nowt more of it,many years later aliens came up in a discussion and one fella there had the same experience as me,we narrowed it down to the same time as well.
my ex was amongst hundreds of peeps on a saturday morning that saw a flying object that looked like st pauls,it even made the papers.

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

Syd Bridge

posted on 31/10/08 at 09:54 AM Reply With Quote
I've seen some weird things mid ocean, but most can be put to the Northern lights and meteorites.

I've also got missing memories, but that's due to being under a 30' spinnaker pole when it was on the way down very quickly!

I've got a mate in Aus, who's a commercial pilot, and says that they see strange tings regularly. They are told to not bother reporting them.

Me, I think it's the Ruskies and yanks!

Cheers,
Syd.

Mr Whippy

posted on 31/10/08 at 09:56 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by andyw7de

well you just don't vote...you could be MIB after all trying to cover it all up

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
woodster

posted on 31/10/08 at 10:16 AM Reply With Quote
i work in Radcliffe Manchester the place is full of ALIENS
coozer

posted on 31/10/08 at 10:41 AM Reply With Quote
I used to be married to an alien. Thankfully she's done one back to the planet she came from although the alien offspring still appear occasionally and give me a reminder shouting WAN€£*R!

The universe is simply not big enough for me to get away from the ghosts of my past

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

MikeCapon

posted on 31/10/08 at 11:24 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by andyw7de

Wot, him?

[img][/img]

Mr Whippy

posted on 31/10/08 at 11:24 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by coozer
I used to be married to an alien. Thankfully she's done one back to the planet she came from although the alien offspring still appear occasionally and give me a reminder shouting WAN€£*R!

The universe is simply not big enough for me to get away from the ghosts of my past

oh dear

blakep82

posted on 31/10/08 at 11:27 AM Reply With Quote
saw a silver ball thing spinning in the sky once many many years ago. you could see it was spinning, but it didn't actually move. it stayed perfectly still in the sky. would have been about 4 in the afternoon. stood watching in for a few minutes. this was in the days before mobile phones, never mind camera/video phones etc

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

DarrenW

posted on 31/10/08 at 11:45 AM Reply With Quote
I thought id seen some aliens once but was then told that they are just some of the locals from Peterlee

(i say SOME of the locals as a lot of the people ive met from there are spot on!)

Mr Whippy

posted on 31/10/08 at 12:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
saw a silver ball thing spinning in the sky once many many years ago. you could see it was spinning, but it didn't actually move. it stayed perfectly still in the sky. would have been about 4 in the afternoon. stood watching in for a few minutes. this was in the days before mobile phones, never mind camera/video phones etc

I've seen quite a few odd things in the sky but most I put down as just ordinary things that were to difficult to identify at the time. I use a telescope for astronomy quite often so am quite use to spotting satellites and even saw the Mir Space station (looked huge, but I looked it up on the web to check what it was). Seen tons of meteorites brake up and had an air burst go off while I was looking through the view finder which dazzled me, infact I’ve even seen shadows cast by them. Did once out the side of my eye caught what appeared to be a ball of fire rush down the field outside my last house, haven't a clue what that was, there was a loud screaming noise that made me look. Never seen anything that I’d have thought was alien, even if I did see something most likely it would be a test aircraft of some sorts or even a model plane or blip

blakep82

posted on 31/10/08 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote
the thing didn't actaully move though, just sort of spinning in the air, and very low too. looked about the size of a football spinning round and round but stayed in the sxact same position and i watched it for a few minutes.

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

02GF74

posted on 31/10/08 at 02:34 PM Reply With Quote
.... the thing is, I can't remember if I have missing memories or not .... (

clairetoo

posted on 31/10/08 at 04:15 PM Reply With Quote
Have I seen one ? How do think I got to this planet

Its cuz I is blond , innit

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.