Board logo

are there any shropshire meets/ club?
nickw2000 - 15/4/11 at 09:16 PM

im from telford, i know of a few other people here from same location,

is there a monthly meet or club on here for shropshire area and any details please?

Moorron - 15/4/11 at 09:54 PM

Hi mate im from Telford too but i know of no local meet. There was one with the bikers up at Tern hill on the A41 but i havent been to that one for a few years now. I tend to just monkey about in mine at the weekend around shropshire/stafforshire and sometimes go to church stretton for a nice drive and photoshoot ontop of the hills there.

Should get together for a local drive, but i do tend to feel pressureed when in a convoy to drive quickly so dont tend to do group drives. Depends on what you mean in a meet but mine is to meet up at a pub/location for a good chin wag and then maybe a small 20 mile drive around the local roads.

?

TheKingofBling - 15/4/11 at 10:09 PM

There is a shropshire and mid wales westfield owners club that meet the first thursday of every month at the 3 pigeons pub in nescliffe.

i say westfield owners club, all kits are welcome, normally lots of different kits there and a wide age group of people too.

there also is a westfield owners mob that gather from telford, put the feelers out on the wscc boardroom.

perksy - 16/4/11 at 07:47 AM

Cannock area WSCC meet at the Bradford Arms on the A5 near Weston Park
and have a wide range of events and a good calender of events for the year

ALL kits and their owners Welcome