Board logo

York auto jumble
nick-york - 31/10/13 at 10:50 PM

Im going to York auto jumble at rufforth this Saturday to get a few bits and pieces. Just wondering if anybody else on here was going ? Or is there a better one not too far away ?I go there every now and again.I've always managed to park without waiting everytime but it does get very busy at certain times.I've got a few bits from there in the past but not many.I think its about 90 % bike stuff,8% tools and 2% car stuff. But you never know what you might find!

[Edited on 1/11/13 by nick-york]

r1_pete - 1/11/13 at 07:44 AM

I used to go nearly every month a few years ago, then ebay seemed to kill it off, I'd be interested to know how busy it is these days.

It did used to be a case of having to wait for a parking space at anything after 10.00am, but the last time I went there was plenty of free spaces.

mookaloid - 1/11/13 at 11:24 AM

Depends what you want but I have been a few times recently and it seems to be doing ok to me.

It's always been more bike orientated than car but good for fasteners and tools etc.

fazerruss - 1/11/13 at 08:46 PM

I used to go a lot until they put the entry price up double for now half the number of stalls. Greedy barstuards