Board logo

No subject.
Doug68 - 29/7/08 at 11:56 AM

On the same page and sandwiched in between the Gumpert Apollo and GMC you'll find Mr I've finished my car so I'm going to show off.

nick205 - 29/7/08 at 12:26 PM

...and why not - top achievement

Agriv8 - 29/7/08 at 01:03 PM

Show of, so you should doug - Lovley that and really like the colour and srtip combo,

but if i were to pick fault - Id say the camber on the rear needs attention !!!

Regards

Agriv8

Doug68 - 30/7/08 at 04:28 PM

I guess Steve's not reading this week then?
I was trying to be funny BTW, I'd love to have my car done and on there too.

sgraber - 31/7/08 at 09:23 PM

Hi Doug I'm here, it's just that I'm a little slow on the uptick... That information is pretty stale mind you! Here are some newer shots with the new windscreen/dash and rear valance:

Doug68 - 1/8/08 at 08:31 AM

Go on rub it in then why don't you? !!!

Spyderman - 1/8/08 at 12:42 PM

Steve, it looks like you really need to increase the height of that windshield. The airflow is taking all the hair off your head!

sgraber - 1/8/08 at 02:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Spyderman
Steve, it looks like you really need to increase the height of that windshield. The airflow is taking all the hair off your head!

No way Spydey, the forehead in the airstream feature is an aerodynamic aid proven to add 100kph to the top speed and increase fuel mileage by 30%. Short people with hair such as yourself (I assume), don't see those benefits.

Doug - I worked hard enough on it, I feel like I could show it off just a little bit.... It did turn out nice didn't it? Ignoring the big ugly hairless creature in the drivers seat. And IMHO a good example of what can be created in a home-built with enough time and effort. Hopefully it can be a little inspiration for new builders/designers and also those who have let their projects languish.

Have you ever noticed the date I joined this forum? It took me a while to get here.