Board logo

Paradigm Bike Engined Prototype
TMC - 21/11/11 at 01:57 PM

Hi all,

Thought there might be someone on here that would be interested in taking our Paradigm project on. We've decided to go in a different direction and focus on racing the Lotus rather than building cars from scratch, but this could be perfect for someone with the Locost Builders mentality!

Link to the ad on Motorsport Ads: http://www.motorsportads.co.uk/race-cars/gt-sports-cars/22489.html

Thanks,
Matt

orton1966 - 21/11/11 at 06:52 PM

Hi,
Do you have any body off pictures? is the chassis your design, if so do any jigs exist for the chassis, wishbones etc?

TMC - 21/11/11 at 07:41 PM

I can take some pictures under the skin and post them tomorrow.

The chassis was designed by Gary Gunn (now of Loaded Gunn Sports 2000) fame. Unfortunately I dont have any jigs though.
Our intention was always to build a second car from measurements and create a jig from that.
I do have a cd of plans and designs as well that came with the car.

orton1966 - 21/11/11 at 07:52 PM

Would you be willing to sell a copy of the CD/Plans. Whilst the car is interesting it's out of my current price range but I would be interested in a copy of the CD/Plans if it isn't infringing anyone’s copyright

TMC - 21/11/11 at 07:57 PM

At the moment I'd rather sell everything as a complete package.
Part of the appeal of it is the potential for someone to develop it into production and call it their own. That's what got me hooked in the first place.
If I sell/give away plans it devalues the package.

orton1966 - 21/11/11 at 08:56 PM

No Problem,

If you change your mind drop me a message

TMC - 24/11/11 at 11:44 AM

Ad updated with more detailed specifications.