Board logo

750MC KIT FORSALE **LOOK**
Halemini - 26/6/12 at 12:15 PM

Due to a new addition to the family I very reluctantly I have to sell my kit of bits I have been building up over the past year or so.

The plan was to make a very competitive 750MC eligible race car. I currently run a business 'Aero Automotive Ltd' building and maintaining numerous championship winning racing cars and have been involved in racing and engineering all my life. I have raced competitively myself and this was a personal project to enable me to get back in the seat again.

Here is a brief break down of the kit:

* 1300 Kent Engine - Ready to be built, re-bored to +90 Decked square to the crank and 4thou off piston tops. New Big end and Main shells. Brand new AE18647 Plus 90 pistons. New Cam bearings. New 'From Billet' Kent Cam. A selection of heads, one VERY VERY good standard ported head (Searched through a LOT of heads to find this one) needs valve guides and skimming to achieve Correct compression ratio. Modified Sump. Spare Block/Heads. Spare set of brand new AE18647 +20 pistons. GT inlet manifold. LOADS of spares - 3 engines worth.
* 5 Speed GT gearbox from a 2.8 V6 Capri
* 'Mini Lite' Wheels with Correct Yoki tyres
* Complete front Wishbones uprights, hubs and brakes all new bearings and bushes.
* Part built Professionally made chassis 90% complete with full computer analysed suspension geometry giving improved and controlled Roll centre and camber during Roll. (Complete MSA compliant Roll Cage can be manufactured if Required). Pedal Box.
* Rear Axle housing and Diff - (needs Brakes)
* Loads of other bits and bobs - too much to list.

£1200

For further information or to arrange viewing please contact me on 07540535683.

Dave Cameron
Aero Automotive Ltd

Halemini - 26/6/12 at 05:44 PM

I would prefer to sell the complete kit together, that said I could split if there is enough interest in all the parts.

I'm located near Malvern Worcestershire if you would like to view the bits.

[Edited on 26/6/12 by Halemini]