Board logo

Pictures from Croft today
Andy D - 11/6/11 at 06:40 PM

Spent a few hours watching the trackday at Croft, left about three when the weather got a bit damp..

A selection of cars on track:

Mr Bigfoot, going well as usuall.

daniel mason - 11/6/11 at 06:48 PM

how quick was the caterham levante? always wanted to see on at a sprint or hill climb but not seen one as of yet

aka_shortie - 11/6/11 at 06:54 PM

nice pics

Andy D - 11/6/11 at 07:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by daniel mason
how quick was the caterham levante? always wanted to see on at a sprint or hill climb but not seen one as of yet

I think the word is ballistic! Although I don't think he was as quick in the corners as the wee orange Striker.

coozer - 11/6/11 at 07:30 PM

Is that bob in the blue scooby?

Andy D - 11/6/11 at 07:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by coozer

Don't know him but there's a Robert Cook in a Skooby on the entry list??

bigfoot4616 - 11/6/11 at 08:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Andy D
quote:
Originally posted by daniel mason

I think the word is ballistic! Although I don't think he was as quick in the corners as the wee orange Striker.

very quick, it shot away from me down the straights. it was holding me up a little through the corners though

never did really stop raining andy, infact it got a bit worse with quite a bit of standing water so i didn't bother changing wheels and called it a day.
worst thing is the wife says its been a really nice day over here with quite a bit of sun. i never seem to get good weather at croft

coozer - 11/6/11 at 09:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Andy D
quote:
Originally posted by coozer

Don't know him but there's a Robert Cook in a Skooby on the entry list??

Yep thats him, runs a machine shop just down the road from me. Very nice fella indeed.

bigfoot4616 - 23/6/11 at 09:52 PM

a vid from the day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caXVKAqG0Yo

gator - 23/6/11 at 11:10 PM

Nice Pics. Can someone shed some light on the blue clubbie and the unusual front suspension design. Is that some sort of strut setup?

Regards
Alan

Andy D - 24/6/11 at 07:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by gator
Nice Pics. Can someone shed some light on the blue clubbie and the unusual front suspension design. Is that some sort of strut setup?

Regards
Alan

Could it be a Robin Hood? ..sliding pillar?

Andy D - 24/6/11 at 08:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by bigfoot4616
a vid from the day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caXVKAqG0Yo

Looking quick! pretty well flat out through the Jim Clark esses and Barcroft.