Board logo

Best place for car and bike tyres
sonic - 20/6/11 at 02:21 PM

Hello Guy's

As title really, I havn't bought any for a while but I need some car tyres for the tintop and bike tyres for the the GSXR

Where is the best / cheapest to buy from now

Cheers

Daddylonglegs - 20/6/11 at 02:25 PM

Have you tried BLACKCIRCLES.COM ?

[Edited on 20/6/11 by Daddylonglegs]

sonic - 20/6/11 at 02:39 PM

Thanks for that I will check them out later.

There was another company I bought some tyres from a few years ago and I cannot think of the name

john_p_b - 20/6/11 at 02:50 PM

i'm yet to find anywhere beat www.camskill.co.uk for tyres.

flibble - 20/6/11 at 04:04 PM

Don't forget if a local place is only slightly dearer & free fitment, then it's worthwhile, got mine from camskill at a great price, then got screwed on fitting... some places wanted £22+VAT per wheel to fit/balance, I nearly cried!

daniel mason - 20/6/11 at 05:13 PM

camskill!

RazMan - 20/6/11 at 05:37 PM

Blackcircles have sorted me out several times now - fitting price is included and you choose your own local garage

David Jenkins - 20/6/11 at 05:38 PM

I bought a set from blackcircles - delivered straight to a local garage and fitted while I waited. I spent the time dribbling in the garage's saleroom - full of second-hand low-mileage Porsche Carreras! (all at prices I could never afford... )

They also fitted them properly - lining up the tyre-maker's marks with respect to the valve, etc., which meant that I ended up with very few balance weights.

Ninehigh - 20/6/11 at 06:22 PM

Iirc we got some from blackcircles, but it might have been kwik-fit's own online thing (yeah we needed them NOW) and they were cheaper in the place!

eddie99 - 20/6/11 at 10:53 PM

Another vote for blackcircles. Seem to be the cheapest around when you include fitting costs etc...

JoelP - 21/6/11 at 08:08 PM

whilst checking prices online, you may as well look at mytyres.co.uk too.