Board logo

Europaspares A+
Jonte - 24/8/08 at 05:58 PM

You´re probably all familiar with EuropaSpares.
I must say that their customer service is outstanding.
First I ordered rear lights and unfortunatly one of the brake lights had the wrong wiring plug. After a call they sent me the correct plug. Nothing special with that really.

But some time ago I had my SVA and there we discovered that my headlights were wrong, they were UK ones.
I had ordered nice carbon effect headlights from europaspares for continental use and the invoice said Continental lights. So I called them friday noon and told them about my problem. After a quick chat with one of the ladies there, they told me that they would send new head lamp units for continental use. That was ok for me and I didn´t really expect it would go that quick.
On monday I could collect the package with the lights , I thought it would take atleast a week.

So for me Europaspares will be webshop No1 in Uk for car related products.

andybod - 24/8/08 at 07:26 PM

got to agree europa are about 10 miles from where i live so if i need anything it's easy for me to just pop up allthough not the cheapest i've always received good service which is worth a couple of quid extra and have also got a few quid knocked off for being checky on big orders