Board logo

SORN - not for me
davidinhull - 28/12/08 at 11:23 AM

Having removed the ice from my mates votex's seats and jump started the striker I went for a trip to the coast yesterday! suprisingly warm - but unsuprisinngly very slippery roads

Howlor - 28/12/08 at 11:27 AM

I know some lasses from Ull that would have done that in a skimpy top and mini skirt!

Good to see the northern lads are not missing out on any driving opportunities.

Steve

Davey D - 28/12/08 at 04:13 PM

it cant have been a very long excursion if you drive to the coast?

davidinhull - 28/12/08 at 04:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Howlor
I know some lasses from Ull that would have done that in a skimpy top and mini skirt!

Steve

Think I met them in sugarmill last night!!

omega0684 - 28/12/08 at 05:16 PM

you northerners remind me of that glue! HARD AS NAILS!

DIY Si - 28/12/08 at 05:17 PM

I've been out in mine today. Only for an hour and a half or so, but I did decide to go and get a second pair of thermal trousers.

david4 - 28/12/08 at 07:14 PM

Had a run out yesterday in otley(local area) and you are not kidding the roads are slippery just about lost it on one of the roundabouts on the bypass(660) I was no longer cold,but had a good day.

davidinhull - 28/12/08 at 09:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DIY Si
I've been out in mine today. Only for an hour and a half or so, but I did decide to go and get a second pair of thermal trousers.

I find my motorbiking trousers useful - warm, waterproof and windproof

DIY Si - 29/12/08 at 01:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by davidinhull
quote:
Originally posted by DIY Si

I find my motorbiking trousers useful - warm, waterproof and windproof

Up until 2 weeks ago, I've been driving it in just my normal trousers! Got a pair of thermal long john's just before xmas, but today it was 0-1C so a full leg length set of thermals was required. Perfectly OK on the way home in the dark too! Bloody slippery out though.