Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Smelly Cat??
MakeEverything

posted on 10/8/10 at 01:36 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ben_Copeland
My cat craps in our borders but it's fine. She's a big female cat and keeps all the other cats out of our garden. So if we do come across any it's not too bad as its our cats anyway. Don't know if she does it in other garden and really don't care

She's boss around these parts lol

until one day........click.....BOOM.....

Kindest Regards,
Richard.

...You can make it foolProof, but youll never make it Idiot Proof!...

YQUSTA

posted on 10/8/10 at 01:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MK9R
According to that link its very dangerous to the cat, you'd better give it a bath incase it trys to lick it off! Do the people who complain about the cat meSsing in the garden have issues with the wild animals doing the same in the garden?

Yes I do but there is nothing you can do about a wild animal a pet however can be kept indoors and chained to a post in the owners garden when it needs to go outside.
responsable dog owners manage to take thier dog for a walk and clean up the poo so cat owners could do the same.

I have no problem with people have pets I personally wouldn't have one as I don't like the mess but if you so choose to have 1 control it. If you can't then don't have it.

I can't imagine many pet owners would be happy if I turn up at thier house dig a hole in their flower bed and take dump everyday would they.

"If in doubt flat out"

Colin McRae

MikeRJ

posted on 10/8/10 at 02:53 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by YQUSTA
Yes I do but there is nothing you can do about a wild animal a pet however can be kept indoors and chained to a post in the owners garden when it needs to go outside.

Now there's a man who very clearly has no idea about cats. Come round and chain ours up to a post, I'll even give you a lift to the hospital afterwards, and your dog can hang it's head out the window looking stupid.

Ninehigh

posted on 10/8/10 at 02:54 PM Reply With Quote
Can't say I've ever seen anyone walking a cat...

indykid

posted on 10/8/10 at 04:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh
Can't say I've ever seen anyone walking a cat...

a friend of mine used to have a harness and lead for his rabbit. saved it making a dash for the nearby fields

cat's are less controllable than dogs, granted, but if your dog came and crapped on my bonnet everyday, i still wouldn't shoot it.

YQUSTA

posted on 10/8/10 at 04:11 PM Reply With Quote
Your right I have no clue about cats Mike apart from the fact that the stink make a mess and I don't want their poo in MY garden. why should I have to clear up after other people's obsessions with wild beasts they can't control.

Let me put it this way if I had a child and it ate some cat poo and died would that make all the cat owners happy or would there be out rage that the cat was allowed to roam free? (forget the fact that I should be keeping an eye on the child for this question)

"If in doubt flat out"

Colin McRae

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.