Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Errrm, not so sure about this one
rav

posted on 16/12/11 at 10:31 AM Reply With Quote
Yep its true I haven't been a great contributor to the forum of late, in the past I did post a bit and helped people out but haven't had the time of late. I built a locost originally, back in 1999 I think, don't think the forum was around then, but it was one of the best things I've done. Thanks Ron, you rock!!!

Learnt so much, finished it and sold it, then converted an old westy to bec, turned out nice and drove really well. That one i sold too due to being broke.

The cinq was a bit different, its a real shame I haven't had time to finish. I've had it on ebay a few times, last time the guy who won it from northern Ireland sent me a cheque for it (just over £1k i think), then 2 days later sent me an abusive txt saying because I hadn't been in touch to confirm I had the cheque I must be "stealing" his money and he was going to sue me... so needless to say the sale didn't go ahead...

Anyway just wanted to set explain why its up for sale again and why I haven't been a very good forum contributor. Hopefully when I have more time in the future I can be a part of the locost community again when the next crazy car project ppops into me head and refuses to go away!!

Cheers
Mark

UncleFista

posted on 16/12/11 at 01:44 PM Reply With Quote
Rav, I don't think Dave means you, you're not the OP

Tony Bond / UncleFista

Love is like a snowmobile, speeding across the frozen tundra.
Which suddenly flips, pinning you underneath.
At night the ice-weasels come...

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.