Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Moral Dilemma
Krismc

posted on 5/2/08 at 07:41 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guinness
On Thursday night it was reeeaaaaallllllllllyyyyyy windy up North! At some point in the night I heard a big bang.

i feel your pain mike, i had the same situation!!! i heard the wind banging stuff but but ive got a new ''''storm proof cover '''(yea right) next morning i found cover on my car had snapped straps turning the cover into a kite, and pulling off, my heated, electric and electric folding mirrors off my brand new civic!!!

then i relised the bang had been the neighbours bin falling over and nearly hitting the car was i unlucky or lucky i dont know but its costing nearly £700 for 2 mirrors

Built, Ivaed, Drove and now Sold - 2011 MNR VORTX RT+ 2000cc Zetec on R1 Throttle boddies.

JoelP

posted on 5/2/08 at 08:06 PM Reply With Quote
my newest employee would tell you to reflect her negative energies back onto her. Id say just complain to the council! Its a definate health and safety risk.

Can you find out who insures her house? Or just send her a bill. She had a chance to be nice and missed it...

RK

posted on 6/2/08 at 04:33 AM Reply With Quote
Shame about what happened to her cat...

[Edited on 6/2/08 by RK]

Alan B

posted on 9/2/08 at 05:55 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skydivepaul
tape a copy of the invoice for the work needed for the car to the slate and throw it through her effing window.

if she doesnt pay up kill her cat!!!

I'd almost forgotten why I like Paul...

How's it going mate?

Alan

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.