<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Mosley case ------ stranger and stranger
RK

posted on 10/7/08 at 01:43 AM Reply With Quote
Excellent and well-written article.
andyps

posted on 15/7/08 at 08:17 PM Reply With Quote
As it is a judge who will decide the outcome there is quite a chance MM will win in my opinion. Had it been a jury I think it would be the other way round. The case basically hinges on whether it was in the public interest for the NOTW to print the story. As a member of the public I think it was.

I am not normally in favour of this sort of "outing", but with MM we have a person who has dished out unprecedented fines on a team based on what he described as a "suspicion", not anything factually proved, but something which may have been the case, even though the lack of evidence suggested otherwise. This is just one of many incidences where he has happily wielded his power. Then it turns out he gets his kicks from beating women in a situation which most of the public would regard as re-enacting one of mans worst atrocities against fellow man.

The double standards are quite astounding. He says it is harmless fun, not at all degrading or immoral. Yet somehow he never quite got round to mentioning the activities he has been paying for for 45 years to the person he has been married to for 48 years. If it was so harmless surely she wouldn't have minded and might have wanted to join in.

He should have gone ages ago, this is just the latest in a whole line of reasons. The charge against McLaren was bringing the sport into disrepute. Paying to go to a basement torture chamber for kicks he you had been advised that he was being watched and then making sure it becomes headlines news again later (on the technicality of it not being Nazi themed) after the first expose surely doesn't improve the image of F1. Just ask Aguri Suzuki.

Andy

An expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less

omega 24 v6

posted on 15/7/08 at 10:27 PM Reply With Quote
Verdict to be published next week!!! I reckon he'll lose (MM that is). If he does lose he should leave F1 and even if he won then he should leave. You cannot have a chequered past like MM and still be powerfull and high up in the FIA where International affairs and feelings are against you.
Bet R D is loving every moment of this. He's probably got a scrap book of newspaper clippings LOL

If it looks wrong it probably is wrong.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.