Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: NOD32 AV any good
watsonpj

posted on 17/5/12 at 10:24 AM Reply With Quote
NOD32 AV any good

I know theres a few IT people on here so hopefully they can tell me if NOD 32 is any good.

We have a outsource IT company that does our support and they are recommending that we move from AVG to NOD 32 (which I had never heard of). The reviews seem fairly mixed so is it any good or should we stick with AVG?

cheers Pete

monkeyarms

posted on 17/5/12 at 11:34 AM Reply With Quote
My company uses it - around 100 seats. Seems to work fine with minimal overheads on the computers.
RichardK

posted on 17/5/12 at 12:38 PM Reply With Quote
I went the other way for the last 2 years I was in the uk on price and regretted it,nod was very good indeed.

Cheers

Rich

Gallery updated 11/01/2011

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
chris mason

posted on 17/5/12 at 12:58 PM Reply With Quote
I've used Eset software (nod32) for about 5 years, never had any issues whatsoever, far better than any other i've tried.

If you have more than 1 computer it can work out a good price, i paid around £100 for a 3 year 3 system licence, not far off £10 a year per computer.

watsonpj

posted on 17/5/12 at 01:30 PM Reply With Quote
thanks guys nod it is then
Alan B

posted on 17/5/12 at 01:37 PM Reply With Quote
We use it here at work and have no prob##############################))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%$$$$$$$$$$3@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK8***************************************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.