Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: A reward to self
Ivan

posted on 15/11/07 at 09:07 AM Reply With Quote
A reward to self

As a reward to myself for 6 months of consulting work just bought 6 track days in this - CAV GT40 with racing slicks, 450 hp and 3.9 sec 0-100kph.

Description
Description

Am highly chuffed and looking forward to experience.

russbost

posted on 15/11/07 at 09:09 AM Reply With Quote
That should be fun!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Guinness

posted on 15/11/07 at 09:22 AM Reply With Quote
Wow! Though I thought you'd just bought it outright. I was about to walk away from work and set up my own consultancy co!

Enjoy!

Cheers

Mike

thebull

posted on 15/11/07 at 10:08 AM Reply With Quote
drool drool
wilkingj

posted on 15/11/07 at 01:40 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guinness
Wow! Though I thought you'd just bought it outright. I was about to walk away from work and set up my own consultancy co!
Enjoy!
Cheers
Mike

no no.... Thats his daily drive!! He has just booked some track days.. thats all.

Look carefully.. Its got reg plates on, and is parked in his garage with the wifes 4x4 and the swimming pool / garden behind.

Lucky git

PS.. Enjoy the trackdays..
Oh.. and being in SA, does it have those anti Car-Jacking Flame tubes that come out the sides, to toast the jackers??.

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Ivan

posted on 15/11/07 at 02:13 PM Reply With Quote
Mike

no no.... Thats his daily drive!! He has just booked some track days.. thats all.

Look carefully.. Its got reg plates on, and is parked in his garage with the wifes 4x4 and the swimming pool / garden behind.

Lucky git

PS.. Enjoy the trackdays..
Oh.. and being in SA, does it have those anti Car-Jacking Flame tubes that come out the sides, to toast the jackers??.

No - it's not mine (wish it was) - I've just bought some track time in it (6 track days) - kind of like "Time Share".

And no - you only need hijacker toasters if you drive something mundane like a BMW, Toyota, Opel or VW. They want something easy to disguise and sell or something for spares.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.