have you been spotted

see if your car number plates on here for driving like a n** lol

http://www.betterdrivingplease.com/Reports.asp
adam

[Edited on 8/12/07 by oadamo]

Hammerhead

posted on 8/12/07 at 01:45 PM Reply With Quote
surprisingly i'm not on it!

I'm wondering why at the moment, every journey I take I see at least 1 car with defective lights. Mainly tail or brake bulbs out. But I have seen quite a few who when they indicate one of the brake lights flash or when they brake one of the indicators comes on continuously. WTF!

Macbeast

posted on 8/12/07 at 02:01 PM Reply With Quote
www.lethewhoiswithoutsincastthefirststone.com
Mr Whippy

posted on 8/12/07 at 02:35 PM Reply With Quote
god how I hate c&nts like that, bunch of self important to%%ers. What ever happened to driving these days, used to be fun

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Peteff

posted on 8/12/07 at 05:53 PM Reply With Quote
Moaning because someone didn't let him in to the lane they were in? He probably didn't think of merging behind the other car, what a whinge.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

Ian D

posted on 8/12/07 at 06:58 PM Reply With Quote
Hopefully someone will sue one of these muppets for slander.
paulf

posted on 8/12/07 at 07:01 PM Reply With Quote
The site says it is only to report dangerous driving but theres many reports of badly spaced number plates etc.
It seems as if a lot of the people posting are just frustrated would be traffic wardens.I also think it is wrong for the general public to be able to post a number plate as breaking the law when it is just there untrained opinion, there seems to be a lot of complaints about people not giving way to slip roads and on roundabouts etc when it is fairly obvious the person complaining is in the wrong.
Paul.

llionellis

posted on 8/12/07 at 09:18 PM Reply With Quote
We should all report ourselves for being good drivers , observing all speed limits and being courteous to old ladies.
Blakey_boy

posted on 8/12/07 at 09:37 PM Reply With Quote
Looks like this site was set up by some old fart who has had enough of the chavs chavs cutting him up and others and is hoping for his 5 minutes of fame.

I am now 52 and have been driving since I ws 18. Yes I know there are idiots out there which beggar belief as to howthey manage to pass thier driving test. But, to put all this on the web???

COME ON WHO IS THE IDIOT WHO STARTED THIS SITE

Gene Hunt:- If anything happens to that car, I'm coming round your house and stomping on your toys, Understand?

TGR-ECOSSE

posted on 8/12/07 at 10:11 PM Reply With Quote
What a bunch of sad b*******. The site is not very acurate because i put in the wifes registration and it came up with nothing and i bet she could beat Lewis Hamilton away from any F1 grid and she drives a diesel Discovery

Ps If you are reading this dear it's just a joke.No realy only kidding! Oh b****** i'm in trouble again

JoelP

posted on 8/12/07 at 10:24 PM Reply With Quote
im disappointed im not on there to be honest.
Peteff

posted on 8/12/07 at 11:43 PM Reply With Quote
Send us your registration Joel

I'll make something up for you

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

JoelP

posted on 9/12/07 at 08:28 AM Reply With Quote

im not that desperate

blueshift

posted on 9/12/07 at 12:38 PM Reply With Quote
If I were bored, it might be fun to put various trolling complaints on there to undermine the validity of the site even more.
Complaining about nonexistent offenses, or getting worked up about extremely minor ones, etc. I like the kind of debunking where you start off under the radar of some idiot and get more and more absurd until, perhaps, someone takes the point.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.