Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Thanks to Malc of Yorkshire Engines
worX

posted on 13/4/08 at 05:55 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks to Malc of Yorkshire Engines

I was experiencing trouble starting the 2007 R1 in the SprintR and after a couple of phone calls to Malc and a load of help on the phone from Chris Mason (thanks loads Chris!) Malc decided to up sticks and do the 5-6 hour round trip to give me a hand with the engine he supplied.

He brought a £700 "kit loom" and a £1000 worth of ECU's and after a load of plugging, swapping and testing we got it sorted!

I know he is offered thanks a few times on this forum, but that doesn't mean he deserves the thanks any less now!

Thanks Malc, you're a top bloke and as I said I'll buy you that Pint (of Coke) at Stoneleigh!

I can crack on with the build now! It's been stood being bored in my yard for about 3 weeks!

Cheers,
Steve

Gezza

posted on 13/4/08 at 06:30 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Steve, your quite right he does deserve thanks as he goes out of his way for lots of people, he helped me no end when we could not sort the wiring and get the busa to run (knackered ecu) he also helped me sort the emisions out for sva, lending parts etc, TOP MAN.

gezza

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.