Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Castle Combe track day 5th Sept
wheezy

posted on 2/7/08 at 04:44 PM Reply With Quote
Castle Combe track day 5th Sept

Having just been up to Castle Combe last week for a track day with the Porsche boys they are looking at booking the circuit again on the 5th Sept. They need a minimum of 40 cars to make the day go ahead and have asked me if there is anyone else who would be interested. At the last event there was quite a variety of cars ranging from Golfs to Noble's as well as a few race prepped porsches. If you are interested just let me know and I will forward your details on to the organiser (he needs the names ASAP).
The cost for the day is £125 which is well below the cost of Castle combes own track days.

Dave

wheezy

posted on 5/7/08 at 07:29 PM Reply With Quote
There is now 40+ cars attending this track day however places are still available. The day will now be a 12 car on track day as there is over 40 cars attending. If you are interested in this or subsequent days please let me know and I will give you the organisers contact details and he can add you to his track day data base which now has around 130 track day owners.
He is also looking at the possibility of arranging camping the night before on the circuit.
Dave

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.