Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Keevil 8th March
Sanzomat

posted on 3/3/22 at 02:55 PM Reply With Quote
Keevil 8th March

Anyone else from here doing Keevil next Tuesday? If so I'll see you there. I've (hopefully) finished the various bits on the Locost so ready to roll. I've just filled up my jerry cans and this is the first track day for me where the petrol has cost more than the entry fee
OliilO

posted on 4/3/22 at 09:17 AM Reply With Quote
Unfortunately not, but will hopefully be there later in the year; I had a couple of good days there last year.
Sanzomat

posted on 12/3/22 at 02:02 PM Reply With Quote
Youtube of Keevil
My second trackday in my Locost and first time at Keevil. On a cold and windy day in March!
A spin in front of me from the first session. Most of the video is from my third session just before lunch as there was plenty of overtaking. The last bit is my fastest lap of the day, also my last lap of the day.

In the first session I was locking up the fronts under braking so got in the habit of braking early and more gently but unfortunately it then took me all day to have the balls to brake later so every corner I was cursing myself for entering too slow! A good day and for an airfield track it flows pretty nicely. I would certainly go back there.

[Edited on 12/3/22 by Sanzomat]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.