Board logo

ZX9R Carbs - Type E
Tatey - 15/2/14 at 04:51 PM

I have for sale a set of ZX9R type E carbs for sale with inbuilt TPS. I bought these in error early on last year as I thought I had a set of ZX9R carbs without the TPS sensor for my Haynes build and wanted a set with TPS for my Megajolt install, it turned out I actually had a set of ZX6R carbs (and the manifold to suit) so I have decided to just go for the MAP sensor route instead so these are now up for grabs.

I am looking to get back what I paid for them which £90 including postage for them.

I'd prefer payment by bank transfer to avoid any fees, I will happily knock off £10 if someone is to pick these up, I live in Hinckley but also visit my parents in Northumberland (NE43) every couple of weekends.

[Edited on 15/2/14 by Tatey]

[Edited on 16/2/14 by Tatey]

[Edited on 16/2/14 by Tatey]

Tatey - 25/2/14 at 04:46 PM

Last chance before they go on ebay.

coozer - 25/2/14 at 05:03 PM

Sure they are ZX9? They done look like the set of 6 sets I've had or the 2 I still have..

Tatey - 25/2/14 at 05:15 PM

They look the same as these which are listed as ZX9R E carbs:

KAWASAKI ZX900 NINJA CARBURETOR FUEL CARB ZX9 ZX-9R ZX 900 E CARBS

obr_technology - 25/2/14 at 06:35 PM

Hi,

I'm interested depending upon whether these will fit my zx9c engine. I can't remember which models are interchangable so could you let me know the distance between hole centres and diameter of these please?

Thanks

Olly

Tatey - 25/2/14 at 06:48 PM

Olly, these are currently at my parents in Northumberland and I wont be back there until Thursday next week, are you ok to wait until then?

obr_technology - 25/2/14 at 10:28 PM

Yeah that's fine by me, wont need them for a while.

In the meantime I'll do a bit of research to see if I can work out if they fit.

blakep82 - 26/2/14 at 01:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by coozer
Sure they are ZX9? They done look like the set of 6 sets I've had or the 2 I still have..

They look exactly the same as mine

FASTdan - 26/2/14 at 09:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by coozer

They are ZX9's. There are 3 variants of ZX9 carbs as far as I know, I think the designations are B, C and E.

These particular ones are 'CVR' rather than 'CVK' design I believe, hence they look different to the earlier models.

obr_technology - 26/2/14 at 10:57 AM

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the info.

Do you know if the spacing/bore is the same on the three models?

Olly

mcerd1 - 26/2/14 at 11:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
They look exactly the same as mine

and mine and jacko's too

rj - 26/2/14 at 12:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by obr_technology
Hi,

I'm interested depending upon whether these will fit my zx9c engine. I can't remember which models are interchangable so could you let me know the distance between hole centres and diameter of these please?

Thanks

Olly

I am fairly sure they will fit, when my ZX9c gearbox started playing up i got a full ZX9e to replace it, to avoid the hassle of swaping the dynojets from my C carbs to the E carbs i just fitted the C carbs to the E engine, that was 2 years ago, all still working fine

obr_technology - 26/2/14 at 12:55 PM

Thanks RJ.

Tatey - 3/3/14 at 06:56 AM

Now sold

Peteff - 3/3/14 at 10:11 AM

They look like the ones on my C2 as well (Damn, too late )