Board logo

Digital Dash
TheHighlander123 - 23/10/16 at 06:03 PM

Hi

I'm doing a ZX9 conversion and was planning using the ZX9 cluster but the more I see digital clusters the more I fancy one.

I'm not wanting to spend crazy money on one I don't think (famous last words)

Just looking at what options are available.

Thanks

daniel mason - 23/10/16 at 07:47 PM

Just use the bike clocks and spend your money on suspension and brakes!
I much prefer my stack dash to any digital ones I've had

TheHighlander123 - 23/10/16 at 08:06 PM

I've got really good Avo suspension and 4 pots.

Any pics of your stack dash? I was looking at ETB digi dash 2

tims31 - 23/10/16 at 11:37 PM

I've got the Acewell 7859 and to honest it's a great compact unit that has all the features you need for quite reasonable money.

Can be used on bike or car engine and you can get a discount if bought from Furore products if you mention LCB - Speak to Rusbost

russbost - 24/10/16 at 09:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by tims31
I've got the Acewell 7859 and to honest it's a great compact unit that has all the features you need for quite reasonable money.

Can be used on bike or car engine and you can get a discount if bought from Furore products if you mention LCB - Speak to Rusbost

I would agree Acewell offer about the best value for money going & are pretty much unbreakable, failure rate has been absolutely minute, but I am no longer "the man" at Furore Products, but Oliver who now runs the business is always happy to do the same discounts I always did for LCB, his user name on here is obuckle, but tbh you're best to call him on 07905 879407 or email him thro' the website or furoreproducts@hotmail.com

Jenko - 24/10/16 at 09:04 AM

I used a Koso DB01R plus on my last build.....was very good for the price, and worked well...bough from digital speedos who are great with the afterservice care.

http://www.digital-speedos.co.uk/db-01r-plus-423-p.asp

tims31 - 24/10/16 at 03:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by russbost

I would agree Acewell offer about the best value for money going & are pretty much unbreakable, failure rate has been absolutely minute, but I am no longer "the man" at Furore Products, but Oliver who now runs the business is always happy to do the same discounts I always did for LCB, his user name on here is obuckle, but tbh you're best to call him on 07905 879407 or email him thro' the website or furoreproducts@hotmail.com

Opps, sorry russbost

sdh2903 - 24/10/16 at 03:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by russbost
quote:
Originally posted by tims31

Thats funny, i recently ordered 5 flexies and some other bits and asked about the discount and never got a reply so ended up just paying the full price!

pekwah1 - 24/10/16 at 04:20 PM

i had the acewell unit pictured above on my last car.
Good unit, worked well and seemed pretty robust (oh and if you want to be dodgy, there's a way of resetting the odometer to any value you want!).
However, if i were to go digital again, i think i'd maybe try a KOSO or something bike looking, i quite like em!

pekwah1 - 25/10/16 at 04:05 PM

I've actually decided to go and buy this off ebay as it was only £25, assuming it's not a scam!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262536923196

My plan is to remove a lot of the casing and install it into the dash somehow....

[Edited on 25/10/16 by pekwah1]