Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: GBS Zero electrics
markpost

posted on 15/10/14 at 06:53 AM Reply With Quote
GBS Zero electrics

Hello,

I'm building a GBS Zero in the Netherlands. And now i struggling with the electrics. If i call GBS the say the don't have the lay out of the looms they sell because they don't make them by there own. Very strains i think because you need it for troubleshooting.
But i have the default wiring loom from GBS with the relays and etc. Now i looking for the following:
Does anyone got pin lay out for me for the following connectors:

- ECU connector (12 pins)
- Connector and wiring loom from the gauges tot the sensors.

Thanks in advance...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
AndyW

posted on 15/10/14 at 07:04 AM Reply With Quote
Is it there plug and play loom? I always thought that the loom they supplied was labelled as to where everything goes. Have you actually rang and spoken to Simon?
markpost

posted on 15/10/14 at 08:44 AM Reply With Quote
The plug and play loom is indeed labelled. Only the ECU connector is not (Labbeled with ECU . I want to use a another ECU but want to connect to the gbs loom. I want to make loom by myself. and connect to this ECU connecxtor.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
DW100

posted on 15/10/14 at 09:01 AM Reply With Quote
Find what ECU was intended to be fitted there and find a wiring diagram / pin out for that.
Alfa145

posted on 15/10/14 at 09:53 AM Reply With Quote
GBS don't know their own wiring looms? I find that a tad hard to believe. Perhaps they don't want to tell you so they can sell you an Emerald ECU?

They do use a lot of Emerald ECUs so it might be a connector for that?

markpost

posted on 15/10/14 at 09:58 AM Reply With Quote
I ask them before for the pin lay out for the connectors for the gauges and stalks. They could deliver. And yes maby they know and wont give it. But i build my dash, buttons instead of stalks by myself. The ECU connector is made for the special loom made by GBS for the Emerald. I dont want to use the emerald so i need to make a loom by myself. I like challenges but some manual is nice to have.
Rich J

posted on 15/10/14 at 10:47 AM Reply With Quote
The pin outs for the Emerald 36 pin ECU plugs are given in the manuals found here

[Edited on 15/10/14 by Rich J]

markpost

posted on 16/10/14 at 05:35 AM Reply With Quote
Finding the pinlay out of the ECU is not a issue. But find one for the ECU connector on the GBS loom.
See picture connector on the right side. (Grey one)

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.