i have trawled the web but cant find anything
thanks
stu

8smokingbarrels - 9/8/06 at 02:31 PM

Mrfluffy might be able to help- worth a PM
to him

chris

Joe T - 9/8/06 at 08:50 PM

Mach 1 Gearboxes in Telford do a lot of work on the UN1 box for GT40 conversions, I saw them at a GT40 track day, they do a 6 speed version as well as LSD for the UN1.
Might be worth doing a UN1 search on GT40S.com

By coincedence I sold a Audi 01E box to Pilgrim cars recently to go in a Minotaur they have bought the rights to it, may be useful for advise and parts etc.

stulad - 9/8/06 at 09:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Joe T
Mach 1 Gearboxes in Telford do a lot of work on the UN1 box for GT40 conversions, I saw them at a GT40 track day, they do a 6 speed version as well as LSD for the UN1.
Might be worth doing a UN1 search on GT40S.com

By coincedence I sold a Audi 01E box to Pilgrim cars recently to go in a Minotaur they have bought the rights to it, may be useful for advise and parts etc.

i have searched the gt40 forums but to no availe will check out Mach 1 Gearboxes in Telford , yes i am very aware that Pilgrim have the rights to build the car and one day im sure they will be very helpfull (roll on that day) my prob is i bought the car from the designer John Forakis and any help i get from Pilgrim is sheer good will , thanks for the post stu

stulad - 10/8/06 at 08:39 PM

this is what ive been told since posting here , does this make sence ??
[Hi Stuart
Its from a Renault Espace V6. 3.89 final drive. Good box.
Cheers
David]
that was from
http://www.alpinerenaulttuning.co.uk/
let me know what you think will it take chevy 380 bhp ??
cheers stu

stulad - 13/8/06 at 06:44 PM

so no ideas guys ???

andybod - 13/8/06 at 07:45 PM

might be worth asking the question on www.renault21turbo.com quite helpfull over there