Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Alfa/Bosch ecu pinout
DIY Si

posted on 8/6/08 at 06:28 PM Reply With Quote
Alfa/Bosch ecu pinout

Evening all.
In an effort to save myself much hassle with my engine I'm trying to use the standard alfa/bosch ecu. Only thing is I can't find a pinout for it so I don't want to just start cutting wires and hoping for the best. I've been googling for half an hour but can't find anything. And since Haynes don't make a manual for the 156, I can't even goo that route! Any one out there able to help with a pinout for me? The ecu is a bosch 0261204705.
Cheers for any help you can give!

greggers

posted on 9/6/08 at 09:14 AM Reply With Quote
You can get the workshop manuals for Alfa 145 here (Although they didn't fit the V6 in these but they might be able to give you some pointers... It also has all the info for stripping the 3.0 V6 engine)Workshop Manuals

You might have to register for the forum first though though!

I'm trying to find the proper 156 workshop manuals for you at the moment, I've definately seen them somewhere.

As an additional point you can get the full parts catalogue for all the Fiat owned companies here...
Linky

usually one of them is up running all the time, very useful for finding what parts you need for things and gives good diagrams and prices.

Hope This is Helpful

Greg.

greggers

posted on 9/6/08 at 09:30 AM Reply With Quote
Right I've found it... Linky

It's a CD Image so either use Nero to burn the image to a CD... There's an option to do it when you create a new project. Or use Magic ISO to load the ISO image to a logical drive.

Although if you are plying with ECU/Injection wiring I suspect you are already technically proficient enough to know what to do with an ISO image so I apologise if any of that is patronising!

Regards

Greg

DIY Si

posted on 9/6/08 at 02:17 PM Reply With Quote
I know my way around a car, but am a bit lost when it comes to computers and things any more complicated than posting here! I'll have a look and see what I can do. Cheers for the links.
greggers

posted on 10/6/08 at 08:16 AM Reply With Quote
U2U me if you have any problems or want to 'borrow' my logon to either of the forums.
DIY Si

posted on 10/6/08 at 06:02 PM Reply With Quote
It's ok, I've done it now!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.