Board logo

Rolling Road Day 17th March, Hampshire
kitch - 7/3/12 at 11:33 AM

Just a quick one to invite all members of Locost builders to a rolling road day on the 17th March (Saturday) at Southways Automotive (website here. Power runs are £25 a run on the day (normally £45).
The rolling road is a new installation capable of up to 550whp. It's 2wd only I'm afraid.

Cheers!

Hugh_ - 7/3/12 at 01:00 PM

I've posted this on SKCC for you as well. Do we need to book or is it just a first come first served on the day?

lewis - 7/3/12 at 02:39 PM

I could be up for this just need to check my shift,could be a good southern meet.

f750sgr - 7/3/12 at 07:38 PM

Had my Locost on there this afternoon for the first time. I've got a couple of things to try before returning on the 17th, it'll be good to see who else is in the area.

Sean

kitch - 7/3/12 at 11:15 PM

Ideally we'd like people to book first so we can get a rough idea of numbers. If people don't, we'll do our best to cater for them but it'll be on a first come, first served basis. Obviously anybody who books gets priority too.

Got a few coming from other forums etc. All sorts of stuff confirmed, everything from a Westy to an Alfa 75!

Cheers

kitch - 9/3/12 at 09:06 PM

FYI theres a Facebook event created at

Southways Facebook Page

kitch - 9/3/12 at 09:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by f750sgr
Had my Locost on there this afternoon for the first time. I've got a couple of things to try before returning on the 17th, it'll be good to see who else is in the area.

Sean

Cheers Sean, see you then.

Rich

robocog - 9/3/12 at 09:44 PM

Could very well be up for this if there are still places available

(have nudged couple of locals as well in case they missed the thread)

Regards
Rob

kitch - 10/3/12 at 02:47 PM

We should be able to cater for you Rob, don't worry about that.

Cheers